China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||M5071A / 861291 Philip HS1 HeartStart OnSite AED Adult Smart Pads Cartridge||Brand:||Philip|
|Item No:||M5071A||Conductor Surface Area (cm2 ):||85|
|Approx. Lead Wire Length (cm):||137||No. Of Hrs On Skin:||24|
|Number Of Defibrillation Shocks:||50||Temperature Range For Storage:||10˚ – 43˚C|
861291 Defibrillator Machine Parts,
M5071A Defibrillator Machine Parts,
Philip HS1 Smart Pads
M5071A / 861291 Philipilip HS1 HeartStart OnSite AED Adult Smart Pads Cartridge
How to use the pads
Pull the tab on the top of the pad box and remove the membrane seal. Inside are two adhesive pads on the plastic lining. Remove the liner from the cartridge.
Peel one pad from the liner. Place the pad on the patient's bare skin exactly as shown on the picture on the pad. Press down firmly on the pad. Then repeat this with another pad. Before placing the pads, make sure the pads are removed from the pads.
Pad placement for adults and children (front-to-front) 25kg/55lbs or over 8 years old.
Pads placement for infants or children under 25kg/55lbs or under 8 years (front and rear).
Disposable pads must be replaced after use. Find the latch on the top edge of the OnSite and slide it to the side. The electrode cartridge will be released. Take out the used pads cartridge
Remove a new SMART electrode cartridge from the packaging and insert the cartridge into the cartridge slot on the front of the OnSite. When properly seated, it should snap into place. The green PULL handle should go all the way down.
NOTE: To prevent the pad's sticky gel from drying out, do not open the cartridge's hard lid or film seal until you need to use the pad.
|Conductor Surface area (cm2 )||85|
|Approx. lead wire length (cm)||137|
|No. of hrs on skin||24|
|Number of defibrillation shocks||50|
|Temperature range for storage||10˚ – 43˚C|
|Shelf life (in months) from date of||30|
Remove any patch and residual adhesive from the patient's chest prior to using the pad.
• Do not allow the pads to touch other electrodes or metal parts in contact with the patient.
• Avoid placing the pads directly on an implanted pacemaker or defibrillator. A visible mass with surgical scar should indicate the location of the implanted device.
• If the pad does not stick well, check that the adhesive of the pad is dry. Each pad has a layer of sticky gel. If the gel doesn't feel sticky, replace it with a new pad.
• Keep the patient still and maintain any movement around the patient
Minimum value during rhythm analysis. Do not touch the patient or pads When the warning light is on or flashing. If OnSite fails ,Analysis due to electrical "noise" (artifact), it will tell you to stop all Exercise and remind you not to touch the patient. If an artifact persists for more than 30 seconds, OnSite will briefly pause to allow you to process the noise source, then resume analysis.
• OnSite will not deliver a shock unless you press the flashing orange shock button. If you don't press the Shock button within 30 seconds of OnSite telling you, it will disarm itself and (at the first CPR interval) remind you to make sure emergency medical services are called, then begin the CPR interval. This is designed to minimize interruptions in CPR and help ensure ongoing patient support.
• While waiting for you to press the shock button, OnSite will continue to analyze the heart rhythm. If the patient's heart rhythm changes before you press the Shock button and the shock is no longer required, the defibrillator will disarm and tell you that no shock is recommended.
• If for any reason you want to turn off the defibrillator during use, you can press the on/off button (hold it down for at least one second) to return the device to standby mode.
If you have any interest in M5071A / 861291 Philipilip HS1 HeartStart OnSite AED Adult Smart Pads Cartridge ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy