China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Instrument Classification:||NIBP Cuff||Warranty:||6 Months|
|Product Name:||Philip Neonatal Newborn NIBP Cuff Gentle Care Infant||Application:||Newborn|
|Product Type:||Sampling Lines||Minimum Shelf Life:||None|
|Latex-free:||Yes||Use With Other Supplies:||CapnoTrak Accessories Have Been Validated For Use With The CapnoTrak Module.|
M4572B Patient Monitor Accessories,
Newborn NIBP Cuff Patient Monitor Accessories,
Infant NIBP Cuff
M4572B Philipilip Neonatal newborn NIBP cuff Gentle Care Infant
Strength and reliability of products
Our gentle care cuff is designed to meet the needs of hospitals and nurses. These cuff samples passed the pipe connection durability test, hook and loop durability test, joint durability test and burst resistance test.
The product is suitable for diversified nursing environment
The single patient cuff of gentle care has an integrated bladder, which is very suitable for operating room, emergency room, catheter room and isolation room. Or other use that requires NBP cuff for single patient.
The product has high comfort and small use area.
The purpose of the soft felt cover on the cuff is to improve the baby's comfort.
Product visual recognition
Gentle care cuffs are color coded and externally dimensioned for visual recognition.
Newborns are a very vulnerable population and have very high requirements for medical equipment, including monitoring equipment and consumables. Therefore, choosing a big brand is the first choice for many large hospitals.
Philipilip is a medical equipment manufacturer with a history of more than 100 years and is very experienced in the care of newborns.
Use with Philipilip Healthcare Equipment as follows:
M1008A, M1008B, M1176A, M3000A, M3001A, M3002A, 862474, 862478, 863055, 863057, 863058, 863059, 863060, 863061, 863062, 863063, 863064, 863065, 863066, 863068, 863069, 863070, 863071, 863072, 863073, 863074, 863079, 863080, 863081, 863082, MP5, M8105A, M8105AT, M8102A, 863086, 863087, 863088, 863275, 863276, 863278, M3535A, M3536A, M3536M, M8105AS
How to use a newborn cuff
Are you still worried about how to choose newborn cuff. The parents of many newborns may be exposed to this blood pressure cuff for the first time. They know so little about such a medical device that they are in a very confused space.
Selection and size of neonatal blood pressure cuff:
1. The width is 9cm, the length is 18cm, and the maximum upper arm circumference is 22cm
2. The width is 4cm, the length is 8cm, and the maximum circumference of the upper arm is 10cm
3. The width is 6cm, the length is 12cm, and the maximum circumference of the upper arm is 15cm
Position of neonatal cuff measurement:
The correct position for neonatal blood pressure measurement is 2 ~ 3cm from the lower edge of the cuff to the transverse line of the cubital fossa. If you don't do this, it may affect the accuracy of blood pressure measurement. When we buy, we must read the manual carefully. If we don't understand it very well, we suggest you consult the doctor of the nearest hospital.
Measurement skills of neonatal cuff:
1. Open the sPhilipilipygmomanometer box, place it in a stable place near the newborn's limbs, and make the mercury column vertical to zero.
2. Keep quiet indoors and avoid newborn crying before measurement.
3. When wrapping the sPhilipilipygmomanometer air sleeve, first squeeze out the air in the air sleeve, and then wrap it 2 ~ 3cm above the elbow joint of the right upper arm. It should not be too loose or too tight. After touching the beating of the brachial artery on the inner side of the time fossa, put the stethoscope head on the brachial artery and pump air for pressure measurement.
4. Close the valve on the balloon, and the surveyor's line of sight should be at the same level as the scale on the mercury column to observe the height of the mercury column. Inflate rapidly. When the radial artery pulse disappears, pressurize 4kPa (30mmhg) to stop inflation. Slightly open the air valve to make the mercury slowly drop. When the first sound of pulse beating is heard, it is "high pressure", that is, systolic blood pressure. Continue to deflate slightly, and the mercury slowly drops to a certain scale on the mercury column. When the sound suddenly weakens or disappears, it is "low pressure", that is, diastolic blood pressure.
5. The newborn lies flat with his feet flat, and his elbows and forearms are comfortably placed in a position approximately parallel to the heart. Take off the sleeve to expose the right upper arm. If the sleeve is thin and wide, it can be rolled up to the armpit.
6. After the first measurement, completely deflate, wait for at least one minute, and then repeat the measurement again. Take the average value of the two times as the obtained blood pressure value. The systolic blood pressure of newborns was 6.7 ~ 8.8 Okpa (50 ~ 60mmfig), diastolic pressure 4 ~ 5.3kpa (30 ~ 40mmh9).
|Q1||How can I pay for it?|
|A1||T/T,Western Union, PayPal are all acceptable.|
|Q2||What are your main brands?|
|A2||Philipilip, Mindray, GE, NIHON KOHDEN, Goldway, etc.|
|Q3||How long will it take to receive the goods?|
|A3||It depends on your shipping address.|
|Q4||What will you do if you find any quality problems within the warranty period?|
|A4||Repair or replace according to the actual situation.|
Contact Person: Lucy