China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||P/N 1076374(1058272) Philip V60 Ventilator Battery 14.4V 11.0Ah 163Wh LOT M91484-P1||Brand:||Philip|
|Part No:||1076374||Technology:||Li - Ion|
|Voltage:||14.4 V||Weight (kg):||1.59kg|
|Used Model:||Respirator V60||Maximum System Current Draw:||11 A|
|Charge Voltage:||+16.9 V Maximum||Operating Time:||360 Minutes Under Normal Conditions|
11.0Ah Ventilator Battery,
M91484-P1 Ventilator Battery
P/N 1076374(1058272) Philipilip V60 Ventilator Battery 14.4V 11.0Ah 163Wh LOT M91484-P1
Install an optional battery
Take the following precautions with the battery to reduce the risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
- Do not disassemble, open, drop, crush, bend, deform, insert foreign objects, puncture or attempt to crush the battery. Modify or revise it. Soaking or exposure to water or other liquids. Exposed to fire and overheated (including welding machines). Or put in the microwave.
- Replace the battery only with other batteries specified by the manufacturer.
- Follow all instructions for proper battery use.
- Do not short-circuit the battery or allow metal or conductive objects to come into contact with the battery connector housing.
-Use battery only with Respironics V60 ventilator
|Technology||Li - Ion|
|Used model||Respirator V60|
|Maximum system current draw||11 A|
|Charge voltage||+16.9 V maximum|
|Operating time||360 minutes under normal conditions|
Install the battery as follows
1. Turn off and unplug the ventilator
NOTE: Failure to properly turn off the ventilator before installing the battery may result in false alarms after power on.
2. Turn captive fasteners 1/4 turn and loosen to remove side panel.
3. Using a 3mm hex key, remove the two screws to remove the battery holder.
4. Holding the battery with the vents facing up and the Philipilip logo facing out, route the battery cable through the battery holder.
Position the battery and place it in the battery compartment.
Pinch the end of the battery connector and insert it so that it locks into place.
5. Replace the two screws and reinstall the battery bracket. Reinstall the side panel and secure the fasteners ¼ turn clockwise.
6. Make sure the battery is installed correctly by plugging the ventilator into an AC outlet and verifying that the yellow battery (charged) LED on the front panel is flashing. Blinking LED indicates battery is charging
Warning: Never attempt to disconnect or connect the battery while it is in use. NOTE: If the Check Vent or Vent Not Working alarm appears after battery installation while checking ventilator operation, stop using the ventilator immediately and contact Philipilip. If AC power is disconnected and no battery is installed, or if the battery is completely discharged, a Ventilation Inoperative alarm will display.
NOTE: New batteries must be charged for at least 5 hours before being used.
If you're interested in P/N 1076374(1058272) Philipilip V60 Ventilator Battery 14.4V 11.0Ah 163Wh LOT M91484-P1,feel free to contact us .Thank you.
Contact Person: Andy