China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Brand Name:||Nihon Kohden|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||BJ-901D Nihon Kohden EKG ECG Cable 10 Leads Wires 15 Pins Needle European Standard Connector||Brand:||Nihon Kohden|
|Part No.:||BJ-901D||Lead Cable Diameter:||3mm|
|Lead Cable Length Limb:||1.2mm||Lead Cable Length:||70mm|
|Lead Cable Material:||TPU Jacket||Lead Color Coding:||IEC|
|Lead Number:||10||Patient Size:||Adult/Pediatric.|
|Trunk Cable Length:||2.2m||Trunk Cable Color:||Gray|
|Packaging Units:||One Piece|
BJ-901D ECG Cable,
Nihon Kohden ECG Cable
BJ-901D Nihon Kohden EKG ECG Cable 10 Leads Wires 15 Pins Needle European Standard Connector
BJ-901D Nihon Kohden EKG ECG Cable 10 Leads Wires 15 Pins Needle European Standard Connector is an induction wire that can measure standard 12 induction ECG by connecting the chip terminal to the electrode and connecting the connector to the ECG machine
Cable length (electrocardiograPhilipilip connection connector - between branches): 2000mm
Limb lead L, R length (branch - chip terminal): 1200mm
Length of limb leads F, N (branch-chip terminal): 1400mm
Chest Lead Length (Branch - Chip Terminal): 700mm
Chip diameter: &Philipilipi;3mm
|Lead Cable Diameter||3mm|
|Lead Cable Length Limb||1.2mm|
|Lead Cable Length||70mm|
|Lead Cable Material||TPU Jacket.|
|Lead Color Coding||IEC|
|Trunk Cable Length||2.2M|
|Trunk Cable Color||Gray|
|Packaging Units||One piece|
1. Purpose of use
It is a device that transmits the patient's electrocardiogram signal to an electrocardiograPhilipilip (ECG). This product uses electrodes attached to the chest in a pattern.
1. How to use
For the usage of this product, please refer to the instruction manual of the equipment used, such as the electrode and the connection method with the equipment.
(1) Connect the connector of this product to the electrocardiograPhilipilip.
(2) Connect electrodes, etc. to the chip terminals of the connected induction wires.
(3) The connected electrodes and the like are attached to the subject according to the pattern.
(4) Measure the ECG with the connected ECG machine.
2. Applicable machine type
3. Precautions for use, etc.
(1) Do not use this product except for the purpose of measuring electrocardiogram. The safety of this product and mounting parts (including electrodes) depends on the performance of the connected electrocardiograPhilipilip. Use on an unsuitable ECG machine may result in electric shock to the patient.
(2) When using this product, avoid contact with liquid medicine and water, and do not use it in a wet state.
(3) Do not pull the leads and chip terminals with force, and do not bend them forcibly. lead to fracture and lead disconnection.
(4) Please observe the following environmental conditions when using and storing this product.
1) Use environmental conditions
①Temperature range: 5~40℃
②Humidity range: 25~95% (non-condensing)
③Air pressure range :700~1060hPa
2) Save the environmental conditions
①Temperature range :-20~65℃
②Humidity range: 10~95%
③Air pressure range :700~1060hPa
Maintenance and Inspection
1. Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization
(1) Cleaning This product should be cleaned regularly. Wipe with a soft cloth such as water, neutral detergent diluted with water or ethanol for disinfection (conforms to the standard of Japanese Philipiliparmacopoeia. Concentration: 76.9~81.4 vol% of ethanol at 15°C), etc. It is sufficiently dry. If Caruggio cream is used to dry or keep the chip terminals wet, a correct ECG will not be recorded.
(2) Disinfection: Wipe it with a soft cloth containing one of the following disinfectants, then wipe it with a dry cloth to make it fully dry.
• Glutaraldehyde (androstine®, Cydex®, etc.) ..2%
• Alkyldiaminoacetylglycine hydrochloride (Taigao 51®, etc.)...0.5%
• Benzalkonium Chloride (Osban® etc.)...0.2%
• Benzalkonium Chloride (High Amine®, etc.)...0.2%
• Chlorhexidine Gluconate (Xibiteng®, etc.)...0.5% The logos marked with ® are trademarks of the respective companies. (3) Sterilization This product cannot be sterilized.
(4) Precautions for cleaning, disinfection and sterilization
1) Do not soak the connector part with liquid.
2) The connector part, please wipe from only. If water enters the inside, it will cause malfunction.
3) Do not use organic solvents such as thinner, volatile oil, industrial alcohol, etc., otherwise the surface finish will be damaged.
4) When using flammable cleaning and disinfectant such as ethanol, please avoid using it in a closed place and use it with sufficient ventilation.
5) Do not use hypochlorous acid for disinfection.
2. Replacement and disposal
(1) When the lead wire of the replacement electrode is broken, please replace it with a new one.
(2) When disposing of, please dispose of in accordance with the standards of each local government or facility. When disposing of potentially infected products, please follow the standards of each local government or facility. Incorrect disposal may cause infection and environmental impact.
If you're interested in BJ-901D Nihon Kohden EKG ECG Cable 10 Leads Wires 15 Pins Needle European Standard Connector ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy