China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Instrument Classification:||NIBP Cuff||Warranty:||6 Months|
|Product Name:||Philip Neonatal Newborn NIBP Cuff Gentle Care Infant||Application:||Newborn|
|Product Type:||Sampling Lines||Minimum Shelf Life:||None|
|Latex-free:||Yes||Use With Other Supplies:||CapnoTrak Accessories Have Been Validated For Use With The CapnoTrak Module.|
M1873S Patient Monitor Accessories,
NIBP Cuff Patient Monitor Accessories,
M4572B Philipilip Neonatal newborn NIBP cuff Gentle Care Infant
Philipilip, founded in the Netherlands in 1891, mainly produces lighting, home appliances, and medical systems. Philipilip, with 128,100 employees worldwide in 2007, has production bases in 28 countries, sales offices in 150 countries, and has 80,000 patents.
Philipilip Neonatal newborn NIBP cuff Gentle Care Infant is Used to measure blood pressure in newborns.
Use with Philipilip Healthcare Equipment as follows:
M1008A, M1008B, M1176A, M3000A, M3001A, M3002A
MP5, M8105A, M8105AT, M8102A
M3535A, M3536A, M3536M, M8105AS
Tips for using the newborn cuff:
1. Keep the room quiet and avoid newborn crying before measurement.
2. The newborn lies on his back with his feet flat, with his elbows and forearms comfortably positioned approximately parallel to the heart. Take off the sleeve to expose the right upper arm, if the sleeve is thin and wide, it can be rolled up to the armpit.
3. Open the sPhilipilipygmomanometer box, place it in a stable place near the limb of the newborn, and make the mercury column vertical to zero.
4. When wrapping the sPhilipilipygmomanometer air cuff, first squeeze out the air in the air cuff, and then wrap it around 2-3 cm above the elbow joint of the right upper arm, not too loose or too tight. After palpating the brachial artery in the inner side of the temporal fossa, place the stethoscope head on the brachial artery and measure the pressure.
5. Close the valve on the balloon, and the measurer's sight should be at the same level as the scale on the mercury column to observe the height of the mercury column. Quickly inflate, after the radial artery pulse disappears, pressurize 4kPa (30mmHg) to stop the inflation, slightly open the air valve to make the mercury drop slowly, when you hear the first sound of pulse beating, it means "high pressure". , which is systolic blood pressure. Continue to deflate slightly, the mercury slowly drops to a certain scale on the mercury column, and when the sound suddenly weakens or disappears, it is "low pressure", that is, diastolic pressure.
6. After the first measurement is completed, the air should be completely deflated. After at least one minute, repeat the measurement again, and take the average value of the two times as the obtained blood pressure value. Neonatal systolic blood pressure was 6.7-8.OkPa (50-60mmFIg), and diastolic blood pressure was 4-5.3kPa (30-40mmH9).
|Q1||How can I pay for it?|
|A1||T/T,Western Union, PayPal are all acceptable.|
|Q2||What are your main brands?|
|A2||Philipilip, Mindray, GE, NIHON KOHDEN, Goldway, etc.|
|Q3||How long will it take to receive the goods?|
|A3||It depends on your shipping address.|
|Q4||What will you do if you find any quality problems within the warranty period?|
|A4||Repair or replace according to the actual situation.|
Contact Person: Lucy