China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||P/N 453564010711 453564056841 Philip VM6 Patient Monitor Parameter Board||Brand:||Philip|
|Part No .:||453564010711 453564056841||Measurement Range SpO2:||0-100%|
|Measurement Range Pulse Rate:||30 – 300 Bpm||Measurement Range SpO2 Accuracy:||70 – 100%|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Working Days||Delivery Method:||DHL,UPS ,Fedex ,etc|
|Payment Terms:||Full Before Shipment||Payment Method:||T/T ,Paypal ,western Union|
Philip VM6 Patient Monitor Parts,
453564056841 Patient Monitor Parts,
Patient Monitor Parameter Board
P/N 453564010711 453564056841 Philipilip VM6 Patient Monitor Parameter Board
SpO2 is a spectroPhilipilipotometric method for measuring oxygen saturation in blood. It is based on the differential absorption of red and infrared light by oxygenated and deoxygenated hemoglobin.
A pulse oximeter delivers red and infrared light to the arterial layer and measures the change in light absorption during the beat cycle. The light source is a red and infrared light emitting diode (LED). The Philipilipotodiode ensures detection.
The SureSigns VM Patient Monitor uses the pulsatile characteristics of arterial blood flow to determine the oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin. During systole, new arterial blood impulses enter the vacuole layer, increasing blood volume and light absorption. During diastole, blood volume and light absorption reach a trough. This measurement is based on the difference between the maximum and minimum absorbance and focuses on pulsating arterial blood. In addition to the oxygen saturation function, the measurement can also provide heart rate.
–SpO2 : 0 – 100%
– Pulse rate: 30 – 300 bpm
SpO2 accuracy: 70 – 100%
Philipilip reusable sensors
±2% - M1191B, M1191BL, M1192A
±3% - M1193A, M1194A, M1195A, M1196A, M1191T, M1192T,M1196T
±4% - M1193T (Neonatal)
Philipilip disposable sensors
±3% - M1131A, M1133A, M1134A (Neonatal)
±2% - M1132A, M1133A, M1134A (Adult/infant)
Nellcor disposable sensors
±3% - M1901B, M1902B, M1903B, M1904B
Pulse rate accuracy: Greater of 2% or 1 bpm
Wavelength range: 500 – 1000 nm for all specified sensors
Maximum optical output power: £<=15 mW for all specified sensors
Complies with EN ISO 9919 standard
Philipilip VM6 patient monitor parameter board 453564010711 453564056841
|Use place||Hospital Devices; Medical Care; ICU;|
|Deliver time||3-5 days|
Removing the SpO2 Board
1. Separate the front and rear monitor case assemblies
2. Remove the main board assembly
3. Remove the front end assembly
4. Remove the front end assembly cover
5. Remove the two white plastic #1 Philipilipillips-head screws on the front end assembly
6. Disconnect the two connectors and separate the SpO2 board from the front end assembly board.
Before you begin: See "Required Test Equipment" for a list of equipment required to perform this test.
This test verifies the performance of SpO2 measurements and alarms:
1. Connect an adult SpO2 sensor that you know is working properly to the SpO2 connector on the monitor. Make sure the transducer sensor's red LED is on.
2. Attach the other end of the transducer to your finger (assuming you are healthy).
3. Check that the SpO2 value displayed on the monitor is between 95% and 100%. If not, try the test again using the Patient Simulator.
SpO2 Measurement Problems
1. There are no SpO2 readings
Solution:Wait until the module finishes the learning Philipilipase
Solution:Replace the SpO2 sensor
Solution:Replace the SpO2 board.
Solution:Replace the main board
2. The SpO2 readings are unreliable
Solution:Ensure that all external SpO2 reading requirements are met and that the patient is not moving excessively
Solution:Reset the SpO2 function
Contact Person: Andy