China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||ESAOTE Ultrasound Transducer Convex Probe||Type:||CA431|
|Application:||Medical Equipment,ICU,hospital Device,Ultrasound Machine||Warranty:||90days|
|Color:||White||Product Label:||Ultrasound Transducer Probe|
|Apply For:||Ultrasound Machine||Materials:||PCB,Plastic,etc|
|Competitive Edge:||Original||Product State:||In Good Condition|
|Rated Voltage Forge:||110V—240v||Power Supply:||Electric|
|Features Introduction:||Useful,Durable,Reliable||Minimum Purchase Commitment:||1 Unit|
|Frequency Max:||7 MHz||Frequency Min:||1 MHz|
1MHz Used Ultrasound Transducer,
CA431 Used Ultrasound Transducer,
CA431 Ultrasound Convex Probe
Hospital Medical Ultrasound Transducer Convex Probe Used Ultrasound Transducer Probe Esaote CA431 Convex Probe
► Brief Introduction
Esaote CA431 Ultrasound Transducer Conver Probe operates in a frequency range of 1 to 7 MHz with a 40 mm beam curvature. Used with many Esaote ultrasound devices this applies to abdominal, vascular and OB/GYN processes. It is compatible with a wide array of Esaote ultrasound systems including the MyLab 50, MyLab 40, MyLab 20 Plus, MyLab Five, MyLab 25 Gold, MyLab 60 and MyLab 70.
► Refurbished Esaote EC1123 Features
►Changing the Probe
1. Press the PROBE key. The Probe menu is displayed.
2. Move the cursor on the required Probe and press ENTER to select it.
3. Place the cursor on OK and press ENTER to confirm. The new active probe is displayed on the screen.
Before beginning the exam, check that the active probe displayed on the screen matches the one selected on the Exam Start page.
► CA431 Convex Probe
|Maximum Immersion Level||Up to 3 cm from transducer head|
|Kit Contents||1 20° coupling, 1 30° coupling + 5 pin guide|
► Cleaning procedure
The probe must be cleaned as soon as it is used.
1. Separate the sensor from the system;
2. Remove the protective cover, if any;
3. Remove all ultrasonic gel residue from the probe using a soft cloth.
4. Using one of the suggested factors, wipe/spray the sensor well, paying attention to cleaning grooves and exposed parts, if any. When using a liquid agent, wet a clean cloth/paper towel with a cleaner to clear the probe;
5. Carefully dry the probe with a clean paper towel or soft and dry cloth, removing foam when present;
6. Check the probe for damage, such as cracks, splits, fluid leakage, deformation, peeling, edges or sharp bumps. If the damage is obvious, stop using the sensor and contact esaote service members.
► Company Profile
As an expert in medical equipments, we already have years of experience in manufacturing and selling medical apparatus and instruments. Our products are all of high quality and always have won high praise from the customers at home and abroad. Being proficient in medical machine repair technology, we are always at the forefront of developing the most advanced all sorts of medical equipments and accessories in order to provide superior service for customers and the whole society. Adhere to the concept of win-win cooperation, we commit ourselves to protect the medical equipment market, perfectly offering favorable price, excellent quality, reliable service.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding Used Ultrasound Transducer Probe Esaote CA431 Ultrasound Transducer Convex Probe, please feel free to contact us.If you want to explore more details please let us know.
Contact Person: Rita