China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||C2-8 Samsung Medison Curved Array Ultrasound Probe MySono U6, SonoAce R7, SonoAce R5, SonoAce R3||Brand:||Samsung Medison|
|Item No .:||C2-8||Bandwidth:||2 – 8 MHz|
|Center Of Frequency:||4.6 MHz||Applications:||Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology|
|Field Of View:||68°||Compatibility:||Accuvix XG, UGEO H60, MySono U6, SonoAce R7, SonoAce R5, SonoAce R3|
Medison Curved Array Ultrasound Probe,
MySono U6 Curved Array Ultrasound Probe,
8MHz Ultrasound Probe
C2-8 Samsung Medison curved array Ultrasound Probe MySono U6, SonoAce R7, SonoAce R5, SonoAce R3
Samsung Medison C2-8 curved array ultrasound probe specializes primarily in both abdominal and OB-GYN (obstetrics and gynecological) application images. The C2-8 has a higher frequency range then most abdominal transducers - ranging from 2 MHz. to 8 MHz. It is compatible with a range of Samsung ultrasound machines, including the MySono U6, SonoAce R7, SonoAce R5, SonoAce R3.
|Bandwidth||2 – 8 MHz|
|Center of Frequency||4.6 MHz|
|Applications||Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology|
|Field of View||68°|
|Compatibility||Accuvix XG, UGEO H60, MySono U6, SonoAce R7, SonoAce R5, SonoAce R3|
The sensor can be easily damaged due to misuse or exposure to certain chemicals. Check the sensor cable, housing and lens before and after each use according to the instructions in the manual.
Sensor use and infection control
Ultrasound scanners use ultrasound that is in direct contact with the patient during use. Depending on the type of examination, this contact may extend to several sites, including normal skin or blood transfusion sites during surgery.
The most effective way to prevent a patient from becoming infected is to use each probe only once.
However, the sensors may need to be reused due to their complex and expensive design. Therefore, it is necessary to use protective equipment, such as guards, and to follow the safety instructions carefully to minimize the patient's risk of infection.
The sensor consumes electricity. Contact with conductive materials poses a risk of electric shock to the patient or user.
Cleaning is an important process before disinfecting the sensor. The sensor must be cleaned after each use.
1. Disconnect the sensor from the system.
2. Remove any biopsy adapters or needle guides. (The biopsy adapter can be reused and sterilized.)
3. Discard the cuff. (The lid is a disposable item.)
4. Lightly dampen it with a soft cloth dampened with a mild soap or compatible cleaning fluid, and remove any particles and body fluids left on the sensor or cable.
5. Remove residual particles by rinsing with water until submerged.
6. Clean with a dry cloth.
7. If necessary, clean with a cloth dampened with water to remove soap residue.
Disinfect only the vaginal and rectal probes. Following the disinfection procedures in this manual and using the following solutions recommended by Samsung Medison, pathogens should be reduced by 10-6
1. Store, use, and dispose of the disinfectant in accordance with the instructions on the disinfectant label.
2. Mix a disinfectant compatible with the probe according to the solution strength instructions.
3. As shown in the figure below, immerse the probe in the disinfectant.
4. Follow the instructions on the disinfectant to rinse the probe after the soaking process is complete.
5. Air-dry the probe or wipe it with a clean cloth.
Contact Person: Andy