China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||L12-4 Philip Broadband Linear Array Transducer For Philip ClearVue350 ClearVue550 ClearVue650 ClearVue850 Sparq||Brand:||Philip|
|Frequency Range:||12 - 4 MHz||Applications:||Vascular, Intervention, Bowel, MSK And Small Parts, And Superficial Imaging; Cerebrovascular, PeriPhiliperal Vascular, Internal Mammary Vessels, And MSK Imaging|
|Image Fusion Navigation Capable:||No||Number Of Elements:||128|
|Array Type:||Linear||Modes:||2D, Steerable Pulsed Wave And Color Doppler, Color Power Angio (CPA), SonoCT, Panoramic, XRES, And Harmonic Imaging|
L12-4 Philip Broadband Linear Array Transducer,
ClearVue350 Linear Array Transducer,
4MHz Linear Array Transducer
L12-4 Philipilip Broadband Linear Array Transducer For Philipilip ClearVue350 ClearVue550 ClearVue650 ClearVue850 Sparq ultrasound systems
|Frequency range||12 - 4 MHz|
|Volume of field of view||/|
|Applications||Vascular, intervention, bowel, MSK and small parts, and superficial imaging; Cerebrovascular, periPhilipiliperal vascular, internal mammary vessels, and MSK imaging|
|Image Fusion Navigation capable||No|
|Number of elements||128|
|Modes||2D, Steerable pulsed wave and color Doppler, Color Power Angio (CPA), SonoCT, panoramic, XRES, and harmonic imaging|
Transducer Care Safety
Choosing a Disinfectant
|Classification||Definition||Level of Disinfection|
|Critical||Device enters otherwise sterile tissue (for example, intraoperative applications)||Sterilization|
|Semi-critical||Device contacts mucous membranes (for example, intracavity applications)||High|
|Noncritical||Device contacts intact skin||Intermediate or low|
General Cleaning for All Transducers
1. After examining each patient, use a damp cloth to remove the ultrasound transmission gel from the transducer.
2. Disconnect the transducer from the system, and remove all accessories that connect or cover the transducer.
3. To remove all organics and other residues, use a pre-cleaner or cleaner to help remove protein residues. The Philipilip of the enzyme cleaner should be 6.0 to 8.0. These cleaners will be further diluted during use. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for dilution. When cleaning the lens, use an ink-absorbing action instead of a wiping action.
4. To remove residual particles and cleaning residues, rinse thoroughly with water to the immersion point shown in "Disinfect the transducer by immersion" and "Disinfect the TEE transducer by Immersio"
5. Wipe with a dry cloth. To wipe the lens dry, use a soft cloth and an ink-absorbing action instead of a wiping action.
When cleaning and disinfecting any equipment, always wear protective glasses and gloves.
Limit the use of 70% isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and alcohol products on the transducer. Isopropyl alcohol can damage the parts of the transducer. This damage is not covered by the warranty or your service contract.
• Wipe the end of the transducer only with isopropyl alcohol solution, up to 2.5 cm (1 inch) from the strain relief/housing connection.
• Do not use isopropyl alcohol on strain relief/housing connectors, strain relief or cables.
• Do not use isopropyl alcohol on the TEE transducer, except for the handle
Contact Person: Andy