China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||C5-2E Mindray Curved Array Probe For DC-8 Ultrasound Machine||Brand:||Mindray|
|Item No.:||C5-2E||Transducer Type:||Curved Array|
|Bandwidth:||2 – 5 MHz, R50mm Broadband Curved Array||Footprint:||50mm|
|Applications:||Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Vascular||Compatibility:||Mindray DC-8; Mindray DC-8 Expert; Mindray DC-7|
|Warranty:||90 Days||MOQ:||One Piece|
51mm Curved Linear Array Probe,
5.7MHz Curved Linear Array Probe,
DC-8 Ultrasound Curved Linear Array Probe
C5-2E 1.3-5.7MHz 51mm Mindray Curved Linear Array Probe for DC-8 Ultrasound machine
CWT Technology HK Limited specializes in the sales of patient monitors, electrocardiograms, defibrillators, ultrasound systems and probes, patient monitors, electrocardiograms, defibrillators, and ultrasound maintenance. Our refurbished medical equipment is thoroughly inspected and tested, meets OEM specifications, and provides full warranty and labor for parts. The new medical equipment we sell is also guaranteed, giving you peace of mind. We are committed to providing your business with medical equipment to help you succeed, and we will not be satisfied until all your medical needs are met.
About Mindray C5-2E convex ultrasonic transducer
The frequency range of Mindray C5-2E curved array transducer is 2.0 MHz. -5.0 MHz. And supports the following applications: abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, vascular. Mindray C5-2E transducer compatible: Mindray DC-8; Mindray DC-8 expert; Mindray DC-7 ultrasound system.
|Transducer Type||Curved Array|
|Bandwidth||2 – 5 MHz, R50mm broadband Curved Array|
|Applications||abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, vascular|
|Compatibility||Mindray DC-8; Mindray DC-8 Expert; Mindray DC-7|
Probes Cleaning and Disinfection
After completing each inspection, clean and disinfect (or sterilize) the probe as needed. After performing the biopsy procedure, be sure to sterilize the needle guide stent. Fail to do
Therefore, the probe and needle guide stent may become a source of infection. Please follow the instructions in the manual for cleaning.
Warning: Do not immerse the probe connector in liquids such as water or disinfectant. Submersion in water may cause electric shock or malfunction.
1. Wear sterile gloves when cleaning and disinfecting the probe to prevent infection.
2. After disinfection, rinse the probe thoroughly with sterile water
Remove all chemical residues. The chemical residue on the probe may be harmful to the human body.
3 Failure to clean and disinfect may cause the probe to become a source of infection.
Please refer to the instructions in the manual and follow your hospital policies and procedures for cleaning.
1. Disconnect the probe from the system.
2. Wear sterile gloves to prevent infection.
3. Clean the transducer with clean or soapy water to remove all foreign objects, or wipe the transducer with a soft urethane sponge. Avoid using a brush, as it may damage the transducer.
4. After rinsing, use a sterile cloth or gauze to dry the transducer. Do not dry the transducer by heating
Disinfecting with Sprays
1. Wear sterile gloves to prevent infection.
2. After cleaning, spray the transducer with disinfectant. Follow the contact time and method recommended by the disinfectant manufacturer.
3. Use a soft cloth dampened with water to remove all residue from the transducer.
4. After cleaning, wipe off the water on the transducer with a sterile cloth or gauze
Contact Person: Andy