China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Brand Name:||Vela Ventilator|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||Vela Vaisys Ventilator||Type:||Vaisys|
|Applications Scenes:||Ventilator, ICU, Emergency, Patient Monitor, ICU Room And Operating Room||Key Word:||Ventilator Compressor Scroll Turbine|
|After-sale Service:||In The Warranty Period And Non-human Damage Can Go To The Sale Free Of Charge For New||Product Status:||In Well Working Condition.|
|Company Tenet:||Original Assembled Real Product, Quality Guarantee, Deliver On Time, Preference Price||Stock Status:||Stock Available|
|Minimum Purchasing Quantity:||1unit||Air/oxygen Blending:||21% To 100%|
|Peak Flow:||10 To 140 L/min, (180 L/min Spontaneous Maximum)||Expiratory Hold:||Maximum 6 Seconds|
|Inspiratory Hold:||Maximum 6 Seconds||Increase O2:||100% O2 For 3 Minutes|
|Nebulizer:||1 To 60 Minutes, Synchronized|
BA005361 Medical Equipment Parts,
PN 16350 Medical Equipment Parts,
Hospital Medical Equipment Parts Vela Vaisys Ventilator Compressor Scroll Turbine Assembly PN 16350 REV C, SN BA005361
► Brief Introduction
The Compressor System provides 3 to 9.5 PSIG air pressure to the system when wall air is not available. The Compressor has two opposing machined aluminum involutes that are called Scrolls.
One scroll orbits a fixed scroll forming air pockets that get progressively smaller as they travel from the outer to inner regions of the involute, compressing the gas. The shaft rotation from a brushless DC motor powers the orbiting scroll within the fixed scroll through an eccentric shaft. It operates at 800 to 3,000 RPM using about 100 watts at 24 VDC. A Pressure Servo improves power efficiency and noise by matching ventilator demand with supplied compressed air. While the accumulator is the device which handles the peak flow demand, the servo operates the compressor at a level which matches the minute ventilation of the patient
►Turbine and Muffler Assembly
1. Remove the power cable, top cover, battery tray, right panel, left panel, and blender
2. If the front panel is installed, disconnect the cable from J701 on the main PCB, disconnect the green oxygen nebulizer tube, and disconnect the blender cable
3. If installed, use a wrench to remove the high and low pressure oxygen fittings from the rear of the unit, noting that the high pressure fitting is located above the low pressure fitting
4. Remove (5) Philipilipillips pan-head screws.
5. Disconnect the gray silicone intake and output elbows by gently pulling them out from the muffler tubes.
6. Lift the assembly off the manifold base.
7. Gently pull up the elbows to remove.
1. Insert the elbows into the manifold base.
2. Set the turbine and muffler assembly onto the manifold.
3. Install (5) Philipilipillips pan-head screws.
4. If removed during this procedure, use a 3/4" wrench to install the high and low pressure oxygen fittings to the rear of the unit, noting that the high pressure fitting is located above the low pressure fitting.
5. Connect the gray silicone intake and output elbows by inserting them into the muffler tubes. Push once in the center of each elbow to properly seat.
6. If the front panel is installed, connect the cable to J701 on the main PCB, connect the green oxygen nebulizer tube, and connect the blender cable.
7. Install the blender, left panel, right panel, battery tray, top cover, and power cable.
► Environmental Specifications
|Storage||Tenperature:||−20 to 60 oC (−4 to 140 oF)|
|Humidity:||0 to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Operating||Tenperature:||5 to 40 oC (41 to 104 oF)|
|Humidity:||0 to 95% RH non-condensin|
|Barometric Pressure:||760 to 545 mmHg|
Please kindly contact us, if you are interested in Vela Vaisys Ventilator Compressor Scroll Turbine Assembly PN 16350 REV C, SN BA005361, Thank you!
Contact Person: Rita