China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||C344 SonoScape Convex Array Transducer For The S2 Portable Color Doppler Ultrasound System||Brand:||SonoScape|
|Part No.:||C344||Center Frequency:||3.5 MHz|
|Display Frequency:||2-6.8 MHz||Application:||Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urology|
|Radius:||40 Mm||Image Depth:||3-240 Mm|
|Width Of Probe:||58 Mm||Footprint:||15mm|
C344 Convex Array Transducer,
Portable Convex Array Transducer,
3.5MHz Convex Array Transducer
C344 SonoScape Convex Array Transducer For The S2 Portable Color Doppler Ultrasound System
The ultrasound system supports a variety of probes, making the system very versatile
SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound supported sensors: C362, C344, L741, L742, L743, 6V1, 6V3, 2P1, 5P1, C611, VC6-2, 10L1, 10I2, 6V1A, C311, C354
Specification of SonoScape Convex Array Transducer C344
|Center Frequency||3.5 MHz|
|Display Frequency||2-6.8 MHz|
|Application||Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urology|
|Image Depth||3-240 mm|
|Width of Probe||58 mm|
To avoid electric shock or damage to the equipment:
1. This ultrasound system can only use supported transducers.
2. Do not use SonoScape transducers on other ultrasound systems not manufactured by SonoScape.
The sensor should be used when the following environmental requirements are met
|Operation||Storage and transport|
Probe preparation and use
After each use, or before the first use or after long-term storage of the probe, the probe must be inspected for any damage listed in the table below. If you find any damage, stop using the probe. Contact your representative as soon as possible for repairs.
Possible damage types Cracks on the probe handle (user section).
1. Cracks on the probe head (applied section).
2. Scratches on the probe head (acoustic window surface).
3. Swell of the acoustic window material.
4. Cracks or wear on the probe cable.
5. Cracks on the probe connector or any other kinds of visible damage.
Preparation for Scanning
• Effective acoustic coupling does not require excessive pressure, but requires the coupling gel to contact the patient.
• Check the expiration date of the probe sheath and coupling gel. Do not use expired probe sheaths and coupling gels.
• Latex or natural rubber contained in medical equipment or accessories can cause severe allergic reactions in some people. The FDA recommends that users identify latex-sensitive patients and be prepared to treat allergic reactions in a timely manner.
• Only apply water-soluble coupling gel on the surface of the probe. Avoid contact with mineral oil
Probe maintenance: cleaning and disinfection
Clean the transducer and probe handle after each use.
For surface probes, disinfect the transducer regularly. For intracavity probes, the transducer must be sterilized after each use.
Keep records of maintenance (inspection, cleaning, disinfection) and malfunctions.
Probe immersion level
• Do not use solutions containing alcohol or mineral oil to clean or disinfect the probe.
• Wear sterile medical gloves to prevent the spread of potential disease. Wear glasses
• Do not apply a solution containing ethyl ether to the probe.
1. Remove the transducer from the system. If the biopsy guide is attached to the probe, remove the biopsy guide.
2. Remove all coupling gel and rinse with a soft cloth and drinking water to clean the probe.
3. If there is too much residue on the probe surface, remove any visible residue with a damp cloth moistened with water and a mild detergent. If there is a dry residue, wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth. Remove all the soapy water
Remove the residues with a damp cloth moistened with drinking water.
4. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
The degree of disinfection is directly related to the length of time of contact with the biocide. It is recommended to perform high-level disinfection of surface probes and intracavity probes1. It is strongly recommended to use legally sold liquid chemical fungicides (such as Cidex). Prepare and use the following fungicides
1. Make sure that all visible residues have been removed.
2. Prepare the disinfectant solution according to the manufacturer's instructions. Please also store and dispose of the biocide in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Immerse the probe in the biocide at the interval specified by the biocide manufacturer.
The immersion level should be kept below the binding line. It is recommended to carry out high-level disinfection of surface probes, and high-level disinfection of intracavity probes. Note that you may need to rotate and shake
Transducer to remove air bubbles between the surface of the transducer and the biocide solution.
4. After removing the probe from the disinfectant solution, rinse it thoroughly with clean drinking water to remove all visible disinfectant. Wipe the probe dry with a soft cloth.
If you have any interest in SonoScape Convex Array Transducer C344,feel free to contact us .
Contact Person: Andy