China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|3-5 working days
|T/T, Western Union，PayPal
|Philip MP70 Video Board
|ICU, Emergency, Patient Monitor, ICU Room And Operating Room
|Patient Monitor High Voltage Board
|In The Warranty Period And Non-human Damage Can Go To The Sale Free Of Charge For New
|In Good Form
|Rated Voltage Range:
|Original Assembled Real Product, Quality Guarantee, Deliver On Time, Preference Price
|Minimum Purchasing Quantity:
M8071-67011 Patient Monitor Parts,
Video Board Patient Monitor Parts,
240v Patient Monitor Video Board
Hospital Medical Equipment Parts Philipilip MP70 Patient Monitor Video Board, Analog only, FPDL M8071-67011
► Brief Introduction
Philipilip IntelliVueMP60 and MP70 patient monitor provide a flexible and modular monitoring solution designed to meet a wide range of needs. The monitor can be connected to the Philipilip Multi-measurement Module (MMS) family, its extension, plug-in measurement module and IntelliVue anesthetic gas module to extend its plug-and-play capabilities. For each model, dedicated configurations are available for anesthesia, critical care, cardiac, and neonatal care environments
► Removing the Video Board
1. Remove the three screws and unplug the video board connector from the main board.
2. Pull up the board and slide it out
► Video Interface
|1024 pixel x 768 pixel
|0.7 vpp @ 75 Ohm, HSYNC / VSYNC Signals TTL
|Signals I2C compliant, 5V, 100mA (max) (M8008A, M8010A, M8016A only)
|15 pin D-SUB
The monitor is available in a selection of models MP70 - to suit the different needs of the entire care environment. Both models provide the same comprehensive measurement range. The capabilities of the display can be extended by connecting the Philipilip plug-in module, the multi-measurement module (MMS) series with extensions and the convenient plug-and-play anesthetic gas module. These monitors can be used as standalone, contingent network solutions. The modular design of the monitor allows new capabilities to be added in the future as monitoring requirements change. This upgradeability allows us to safely know that monitors can be enhanced and updated as practice and technology advances, thereby protecting long-term investments.
► Measurement Features
• ECG monitoring using any combination of three to 10 electrodes.
• 12-lead ECG monitoring with five electrodes using the EASI method or with 10 electrodes using the conventional method.
• Multi-lead arrhythmia and ST segment analysis at the bedside on all available leads.
• QT/QTc interval monitoring
• The CapnograPhilipilipy Extension extends your measurement capability by adding mainstream or side stream CO2, a pressure and an additional pressure or temperature measurement plus optional cardiac output.
• Choice of high performance pulse oximetry technologies for accurate performance even in cases with low perfusion.
• Pulse Pressure Variation (PPV) can be calculated from beat-to-beat arterial pressure values.
• Minimum Alveolar Concentration (MAC) values can be calculated for anesthetic agents.
• The monitors can operate using battery power for 4 to 5 hours, depending on the monitor configuration, to let you safely and easily monitor patients during in-hospital transfer.
► Exchanging the Backlight Tubes
1 Open the backlight tube cable holders by sticking a screwdriver in the small hole at the top of the holder and pushing it backwards.
Reassembly Note: Cables must be re-inserted into the plastic cable holder with a slight strain on them towards the backlight tube. The cable holder functions as a strain relief.
2 Unplug the cables from the backlight inverter board
3 Unscrew the screws securing the backlight tubes and slide out the backlight tubes.
► Performance Specifications
|100 to 240 V
|1.6 to 0.7 A
|800 x 600
|246 x 184.4 mm
|0.3075 x 0.3075 mm
|6.25, 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/s with ±5% accuracy
► Packing and Delivery
All machinery and equipment are provided in trays or cardboard boxes to ensure maximum safety during transport. As an international manufacturer, we supply medical equipment worldwide and use trusted express companies as insurance and monitoring standards. It is very important for us to deliver your products to you accurately, quickly and safely. We tried to provide the best transportation service. Inventory depends on where you are, what you order and how quickly the packaging is delivered. Contact us if you have any questions. We are happy to serve you.
Usually all orders are delivered within 3 to 5 business days and delivered on time. Of course, sometimes there are some special circumstances. For example, shipments are delayed on busy days. But don’t worry, all orders will be shipped eventually. We will make every effort to execute orders and send them as soon as possible. Please be patient and contact us. If the product needs to be shipped urgently, be sure to talk to us in advance before ordering.
Please kindly contact us, if you are interested in Philipilip MP70 Patient Monitor Video Board, Analog only, FPDL M8071-67011, Thank you!
Contact Person: Rita