China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Model Number:||Logic P5|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||GE||Type:||Logic P5|
|Temperature Operational:||10° - 35°C||Temperature Storage:||-10° - 60°C|
|Temperature Transport:||-40° - 60°C||Product Status:||Run Well|
|Stock Status:||Sufficient Inventory||MOQ:||1unit|
|TRANSPORTATION:||Express Delivery||Pressure Operational:||700 - 1060hPa|
|Pressure Storage:||700 - 1060hPa||Pressure Transport:||700 - 1060hPa|
Ultrasound Device CPU Mother Main Board,
Logic P5 CPU Mother Main Board,
5168431 Ultrasound Equipment Parts
GE Logic P5 ultrasound device CPU main board PN 5168431
GE Logiq P5 premium from your heart, this, 4D maternity from surgery or ElastograPhilipilipy, and application corresponding to a Philipilipenomenal 29 compatible a transducer that has out of unique economic price range. sharing service ultrasound machine. If it can be done with ultrasound, LogiqP5 can do it.
Ge sells more Logiq P5 premium than any other model produced worldwide, and the fact that Logiq P5 has been in production for 10 years is a testament to its reliability and popularity. The GE Logiq P5 is compact, with many premium features and ergonomic details. These are usually only available on the more expensive mid-range units. Logiq P5 premium has been produced for a very long time and is so popular that there are a lot of replacement parts and transducers on the market. This makes maintenance and support cheaper and easier to use for years to come, far beyond all other economically priced ultrasonic devices.
|Electrical Power||• Voltage:100-120 Vac or 220-240 Vac
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Power: Max. 1250 VA with built-in and on-board periPhilipiliperals
|Console Design||• 3 Active Probe Ports
• Probe connection area designed to allow free movement of legs
• KBD/Monitor up-down mechanism (100mm adjustable in height)
• On-board storage for periPhilipiliperals: Black/white printer, color printer, VCR.
• Rear Storage Cover for PeriPhilipiliperal Connectors and Cables
• Probe Holder, removable for cleaning and washing
• Gel Holder, removable for cleaning and washing
• Wheels. Wheel diameter: 150 mm. Rotating flexible wheels with protective cover. Locking Mechanism for wheels.
|Monitor||• Single 17 High-Resolution monitor Non Interlace Scan
• SVGA Formats (800x600)
• Tilt/Rotate Adjustable Monitor: Tilt Angle: Up 15°, Down 10°. Rotate Angle: + 90°.
► System Environmental Requirements.
The system should be operated, stored, or transported within the parameters outlined below. Either its operational environment must be constantly maintained or the unit must be turned off.
System Environmental Requirements
|Temperature||10° - 35°C
50° - 95°F
|-10° - 60°C
14° - 140°F
|-40° - 60°C
-40° - 140°F
|Humidity||30 - 85% non-condensing||30 - 90% non-condensing||30 - 90% non-condensing|
|Pressure||700 - 1060hPa||700 - 1060hPa||700 - 1060hPa|
This medical equipment is approved, in terms of the prevention of radio wave interference, to be used in hospitals, clinics and other institutions which are environmentally qualified. The use of this equipment in an inappropriate environment may cause some electronic interference to radios and televisions around the equipment. This equipment can be used in residential areas only under the supervision of Philipilipysicians or qualified technicians.
• Operate the console at least 15 feet away from motors, typewriters, elevators, and other sources of strong electromagnetic radiation.
• Operation in an enclosed area (wood, plaster or concrete walls, floors and ceilings) helps prevent electromagnetic interference.
• Special shielding may be required if the console is to be operated in the vicinity of radio broadcast equipment.
If you have any questions about GE Logic P5 ultrasound device CPU main board PN 5168431 Ultrasound Accessories, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are glad to answer them. Looking forward to receiving your early inquiry.
Contact Person: Rita