China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||Philip PageWriter TC10 ECG Machine||Brand:||Philip|
|Warranty:||90 Days||Delivery Time:||Around 5 Working Days|
|Delivery Method:||DHL,UPS ,Fedex ,etc||Screen Size:||7"|
TC10 ECG Machine,
Refurbished Philip ECG Machine
Refurbished Philipilip PageWriter TC10 ECG machine for hospital
Refurbished Philipilip PageWriter TC10 ECG machine
PageWriter TC10 ECG machine's advanced core and customizable automated workflow adapt to your business changes at any time. Lightweight, portable and high-security wireless connection can meet patient-centric clinical needs in a wide range of care environments
1.Improve diagnostic capabilities
The Philipilip DXL ECG algorithm provides comprehensive ECG analysis and advanced STEMI auxiliary diagnostic tools for the rhythm and shape of the ECG, providing accurate ECG information for all types of patients.
2.Strengthen secure connections
Based on a standard operating system platform, the TC10 ECG machine can seamlessly access the existing IT infrastructure. It uses standard network protocols and the latest encrypted wireless protocols to achieve safe and reliable two-way communication, and protect the information privacy of patients, employees, and finances.
|Item name||Philipilip PageWriter TC10 ECG machine|
|Use place||hospital, laboratory|
|Deliver time||3-5 days|
1. ≥7-inch color touch screen.
2. Weight: ≤2.5KG (host and battery).
3. ▲DXL12 lead algorithm, in full compliance with the 2009 AHA/ACC guidelines.
4. Sampling rate: 8000 points/second/per lead.
5. High-resolution patient digital-to-analog converter.
6. Number of leads for simultaneous acquisition: up to 12 leads.
7. There is an event marking function in the process of collecting ECG, the number of markings: 6.
8. HolograPhilipilipic function: 5 minutes holograPhilipilipic viewing of up to 12 leads, and complete ECG re-analysis for any 10 seconds.
9. Filter: AC filtering, baseline drift, artifact drift.
9, 12-lead report format:
(1), 3×4 (1R, 3R), 3×4, 1R 8ST, 3×4, 1R 10ST, 6×2, panoramic view 12, 12×1 (external printer only)
(2) With ST Map report format
10. ▲Support PDF and XML output.
11. The electrocardiograPhilipilip itself can store 200 electrocardiograms, and it can be equipped with a USB memory stick, which can store up to 200 electrocardiograms.
12. Battery: Built-in lithium battery, it can be fully charged in 4 hours, 300 ECG reports can be printed on a single charge, or it can work continuously for 10 hours on a single charge.
13. Printer: high-resolution thermal printer, can support external USB printer.
14. Optional wireless LAN network connection.
15. Power requirements: 100-240Vac, 50/60HZ, maximum 1.2A.
1. Display screen:
1) Size: 7 inches diagonal
2) Screen type: color LCD touch screen (with LED backlight)
3) Resolution: 800 x 480 pixel resolution VGA, using 16 bit/pixel color depth
4) 5-wire, resistive touch screen
2. Dimensions (W×D×H): 33.8cm (width) × 24cm (height) × 6.5cm (thickness)
3. Weight: ≤2.5KG (only host and battery included)
4. Original sampling rate: 8000 samples per second
5. 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion, the resolution is 0.13uV after reducing the sampling rate
6. Synchronous sampling of all leads, the time difference between channels is less than 10us
7. Synchronous lead acquisition (up to 12 leads)
8. Heart rhythm bar graPhilipilip function (up to 6 selected leads)
9. Event flag function: 6 independent events can be marked for later review and analysis
10. HolograPhilipilipic function: 5 minutes of holograPhilipilipic viewing of up to 12 leads, and complete ECG reanalysis for any 10 seconds
11. Timing ECG function for experimental research
12. AC filter (50 or 60HZ)
13. Baseline drift
14. Artifact drift
15. 12-lead report format:
3×4 (1R, 3R), 3×4, 1R 8ST, 3×4, 1R 10ST, 6×2, panorama 12, 12×1 (external printer only)
16. ST Map report format
17. Heart rhythm report (up to 6 selected leads)
18. Storage format: XML and PDF format
19. Up to 200 ECG reports can be stored internally
20. Optional USB memory stick can store up to 200 ECGs
21. At 500HZ, the entire 10-second ECG of all 12 leads is full fidelity
1) 300 ECG reports can be printed on a single charge, or
2) A single charge can work continuously for 10 hours
23. Power display:
1) The divided power level shows the remaining power
2) Low battery sound and light alarm
24. Charging time: 4 hours to fully charge (when it is turned off or not printing when it is turned on)
25. Built-in high-resolution digital array printer
26. Thermal paper size: 110mm wide, 28.5m long reel
27. Support external USB printer
Wireless LAN network connection
28. Support 802.11 a/b/g standard wireless LAN connection (optional)
ECG machine operation and storage environment
29. Power requirements: 100-240Vac, 50/60HZ, up to 1.2A
30. Operating environmental conditions of electrocardiograPhilipilip:
1) 10oC to 40Oc
2) 10% to 90% relative humidity (no condensation)
3) The highest altitude is 3038M, 1014Hpa-697hpa
31. Environmental conditions for storage of electrocardiograPhilipilip:
1) -20oC to 50Oc
2) 10% to 90% relative humidity (no condensation)
3) The highest altitude is 4572M, 1014Hpa-572hpa
Contact Person: Andy