China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
Philips DigiTrak XT Recorder
Intelligent and innovative
Light and comfortable for your patients
• At 2.2 ounces (62 grams), Philips' lightweight DigiTrak XT is easy to wear and has a large screen on the board to display in a jiffy.
• Streamlined design, light weight and rotary belt clamp enhance patient comfort and privacy, enhancing compliance.
Exceptional technology designed to work with you and protect your investment
• Require only five electrodes, placing EASI lead on clear anatomical features reduces artifacts and enhances noise signal ratio while providing fast and easy delivery.
• The large screen with a master map on the screen, along with EASI mode, makes connectivity fast and easy, allows for clear recordings and reduces the need for external test plugs and retests.
• Self-testing automatically checks battery capacity, memory card safety and recorder electronics to allow reliable recordings when needed.
• Improved design features, including on-screen status indicators, DST auto-modification, custom default settings, secure cable connection, are easy to use and reliable.
• On-screen gain adjustment improves ECG visualization.
• The water resistance design allows the screen to continue performing with limited water exposure, protecting both recordings and your investment.
• Non-removable memory reduces the similarity between accidental loss and reduction of valuable patient data
The need to retest and replace the data card frequently.
Extend recording time to meet your patients' needs
• Record 24 to 7 days of ECG data for full detection with pacemaker detection on all three channels using a single AAA battery.
• Get up to 7 days of high quality ECG information without any data pressure.
Wide-ranging options that simplify workflows and increase productivity
• Intuitive user interface, easy-to-use menu selection buttons, and event button to set up a fast and easy recorder.
• The patient's demographic pre-configuration and preview feature simplifies workflow and enhances clinical productivity at Holter's laboratory.
• Three channels for recording an electrocardiogram adapt to the discovery of an integrated pacemaker to meet different types of patient needs. Adjusting your pacemaker's sensitivity makes it easier to detect pulse at a small amplitude pace and reduces false positives.
ECG data download very fast
• The dual docking station for delivery and operation makes ECG download fast and easy, usually in less than 90 seconds.
• The dual docking station accommodates both the old DigiTrak XT and DigiTrak Plus recorders and helps simplify your workflow while keeping costs low.
Contact Person: Miss. Andy