China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|LNC MP10 2281
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|3-5 working days
|T/T, Western Union，PayPal
|Masi-mo Patient Cable
|LNC MP10 2281
|Medical Equipment,ICU,hospital Device
|Power Supply Source:
|110V — 240v
|In The Warranty Period And Non-human Damage Can Go To The Sale Free Of Charge For New
|New And Original
|Minimum Purchasing Quantity:
|10 Ft 3m
LNC MP10 Patient Cable,
LNC MP10 MP Series Patient Cable
Masi-mo Patient Cable LNC MP10 Cable 2281 MP Series Patient Cables
Masi-mo Patient Cable LNC MP10 Cable 2281 MP Series Patient Cables In good working condition
The LNC MP Series Patient Cables and Masi-mo Sensors are indicated for the continuous noninvasive monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate (measured by an SpO2 sensor) for use with adult, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients in hospitals, hospital-type facilities, mobile, and home environments.
• Ensure the cable is physically intact, with no broken or frayed wires or damaged parts. Visually inspect the cable and discard if cracks or discoloration are found.
• All sensors and cables are designed for use with specific monitors. Verify the compatibility of the monitor, cable and sensor before use, otherwise degraded performance and/or patient injury can result.
• Carefully route patient cable to reduce the possibility of patient entanglement or strangulation.
• Failure to properly connect the sensor or the oximeter module to the cable will result in intermittent readings, inaccurate results, or no reading.
• To avoid damage to the cable, always hold it by the connector rather than the cable when connecting or disconnecting either end.
• To prevent damage, do not soak or immerse the sensor or cable in any liquid solution. Do not attempt to sterilize the cable or sensor.
• Do not attempt to reprocess, recondition or recycle Masi-mo patient cables as these processes may damage the electrical components, potentially leading to patient harm
A. Attaching LNC MP Patient Cables to the Device
Orient the connector of the cable to mate with the patient cable connector on the SpO2 Module (Fig. 1a) or the MMS (Fig. 1b).
B. Attaching the LNC MP Patient Cable to a LNCS Sensor
1. Refer to Fig. 2. Insert the Sensor cable connector completely into the LNC MP Patient Cable.
2. Refer to Fig. 3. Completely close the protective cover.
C. Disconnecting the LNC MP Patient Cable from a LNCS Sensor
1. Refer to Fig. 4. Lift the protective cover to gain access to the sensor connector.
2. Refer to Fig. 5. Pull firmly on the sensor connector to remove from the patient cable.
► Quick Details
|LNC MP10 2281
|3-5 Working Days
|Hospital Devices; Medical Care; ICU; Medical Equipments and Accessories
► Warm Tips
In order to avoid causing unnecessary trouble, please read the following carefully.
Please look through all the pictures with patience before placing orders to confirm the product is exactly you want or not as they are also an important part of the product description. What’s more, it is buyer’s responsibility to pay for all the customs fees including all taxes and duties. So it is of great necessity for you to make certain that the equipment you are ordering can be imported in to your country. Once the package leaves our factory, the shipper is not responsible for any delays any more. So please keep it in mind that be sure to check out all the relevant information before placing your orders.
If you have any questions about Masi-mo Patient Cable LNC MP10 Cable 2281 MP Series Patient Cables, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are glad to answer them. Looking forward to receiving your early inquiry. Thanks for Your Cooperation.
Contact Person: Rita