China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Brand Name:||OxyGo FIT|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||OxyGo FIT Li-Ion 14.54V Single Battery 1400-2010-4||Brand:||OxyGo FIT|
|Battery Duration:||Up To 2.7 Hours With Single Battery Up To 5 Hours With Double Battery||Battery Charging Time:||Up To 3 Hours For A Single Battery Up To 5 Hours For A Double Battery|
|MOQ:||One Piece||Warranty:||90 Days|
|Delivery Method:||DHL,UPS ,Fedex||Payment Terms:||Full Before Shipment|
14.54V Single Rechargeable Battery,
Single Rechargeable Battery 1400-2010-4
OxyGo FIT Li-Ion 14.54V Single Battery 1400-2010-4
Single and Double Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
The battery powers the OxyGoFit® device without connecting to an external power source. When fully charged, a single battery provides up to 2.7 hours of operation; the double battery guarantees up to 5 hours of operation. The battery charges when properly inserted into the OxyGoFit® and the concentrator is connected to AC or DC power. Charging time up to 3 hours with one battery and up to 5 hours with two batteries.
The OxyGoFit® External Battery Charger charges one and two OxyGoFit® batteries.
1. Plug the power cord of the external battery charger into the power outlet.
2. Connect the external charger AC power source to the charger.
3. Slide the charger onto the OxyGoFit® battery, click and lock the charger.
4. When the battery is in the correct position, the red light will be on all the time, indicating that the battery is charging.
5. When the green light is on, the battery is fully charged.
Install the battery
Insert the OxyGoFit® battery by sliding battery into place until the latch returns to the upper position.
The OxyGoFit® Battery serves as a secondary power source in the event of a planned or unexpected loss of external AC or DC power. When operating the OxyGoFit® device from an external AC or DC power source, the OxyGoFit® battery must remain properly installed in the device. This program ensures uninterrupted operation and executes all warnings and alarms in the event of an external power failure.
|Rechargeable Battery:||Voltage 14.54v|
|Battery Duration||Up to 2.7 hours with single battery Up to 5 hours with double battery|
|Battery Charging Time:||Up to 3 hours for a single battery Up to 5 hours for a double battery|
Battery user manual
Make sure the battery is installed and charged. Unplug the OxyGoFit® device from the power source. If OxGoFit® is running on battery, the battery is discharged. The screen displays the estimated percentage (%) or remaining minutes of use.
When the concentrator detects a low battery level (less than 10 minutes remaining), a low priority alarm is generated. When the battery is low, the alarm takes priority. If battery life is low, do one of the following:
• Connect the OxyGoFit® device to an AC or DC power source using an AC or DC cord.
• After turning off the OxyGoFit® (press the on/off button), replace the battery with a fully charged battery. To remove the battery, press and hold the battery lock button and slide the battery out of the hub.
• If the battery is low, charge it or remove it from the concentrator.
If you're interested in OxyGo FIT Li-Ion 14.54V Single Battery 1400-2010-4,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy