China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Model Number:||D1 D2 D3 D5 D6|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||Mindray Multifunction Electrode Pads||SN:||MR61|
|Product Superiority:||Original||Applications Scenes:||Mindray Beneheart D1 D2 D3 D5 D6 Defibrillator|
|Key Word:||Multifunction Electrode Pads||After-sale Service:||In The Warranty Period And Non-human Damage Can Go To The Sale Free Of Charge For New|
|Product Status:||In Good Form||Company Tenet:||Original Assembled Real Product, Quality Guarantee, Deliver On Time, Preference Price|
|Stock Status:||Stock Available||Minimum Purchasing Quantity:||1unit|
|Designed For Adult/child:||＜25 Kg||Max. Monitoring:||24 Hrs.|
|Max. Defibrillation Shocks:||50 Shocks (@360J)||Storage Conditions:||Between 0 And 50 °C|
|Compatible With Device:||Mindray Beneheart D1 D2 D3 D5 D6 Defibrillator|
Mindray MR61 Multifunction Electrode Pads,
115-040518-00 Multifunction Electrode Pads
Mindray MR61 Pediatric Multifunction Electrode Pads (Basic) 115-040518-00 use for Mindray D1 D2 D3 D5 D6 HeneHeart C&S Series
► Brief Introduction
The equipment starts analyzing the patient’s heart rhythm immediately after entering AED mode. When a shockable rhythm is detected, the equipment gives a prompt and automatically starts charging. If a shockable rhythm is not detected, a “No shock advised” prompt is given. Smart defibrillation analysis goes through automated external defibrillation until the equipment enters CPR or abnormal pads connection occurs. While operating in AED Mode, the capabilities of the device are limited to those essential to the performance of semi-automated external defibrillation. Only ECG signals acquired through pads are displayed.
► Connecting Electrode Pads
1. Plug the pads connector into the pads socket.
2. Place the pads package into the pads compartment properly and carefully.
► AED Procedure
Confirm that the patient is unresponsive, not breathing or not breathing normally. Then:
1. Press the Power On/Off button to turn on the equipment.
When the equipment enters AED mode, it checks to see if the pads and pads cable are properly connected.
If not, prompt messages will appear in the AED information area until corrective action has been taken.
2. Expose the patient's chest. Wipe moisture from the patient’s chest and, if necessary, clip or shave excessive chest hair.
3. Apply multifunction electrode pads to the patient as directed on the pads package.
► Easy steps in an emergency
1. Press the green button to turn on the device and activate the voice and visual instructions.
2. Place the pads on the patient as guided.
3. If a shock is advised by the device, press the orange button.
► Turning Power On
1. Check for mechanical damages on the equipment or other damages on the pads package.
2. Make sure the pads cable is properly connected and battery installed.
3. Check the expiration date of the pads on the pads package.
4. Press the Power ON/OFF button to start the equipment.
|Energy level||100 to 360J, configurable for adult;|
|10 to 100J, configurable for pediatric;|
|Shocks||1, 2, 3, configurable;|
|HR measurement range||Pediatric: 15 to 350 bpm|
|Adult: 15 to 300 bpm|
► Quality Guarantee
Before purchase, consider it carefully that what kinds of products you exactly want, new or used. Please be assured that both new and used medical equipments will be thoroughly inspected by our certified engineers to ensure complete functionality, so please rest assured to buy. All our products for sell are in good working order. Finally customer will receive high-quality refurbished or brand-new medical equipment and they are ready to use, which is of great convenience and boost your work efficiency. If you have any questions about the product quality, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please kindly contact us, if you are interested in Mindray MR61 Pediatric Multifunction Electrode Pads (Basic) 115-040518-00 use for Mindray D1 D2 D3 D5 D6 HeneHeart C&S Series, Thank you!
Contact Person: Rita