China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Brand Name:||Welch Allyn|
|Model Number:||02895-000 REF901010|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||Welch Allyn Oral Temperature Probe||Type:||02895-000 REF901010|
|Application:||Medical Equipment,ICU,hospital Device||Warranty:||90days|
|Material Number:||02895-000||Part Accessory Group:||DPX|
|Product Hierarchy:||EEVS-EVAC-PRB||Gross Weight:||0.091|
|Weight Unit:||KG||Height:||152.4 Cm|
|Width:||10.16 Cm||Depth:||2.54 Cm|
Welch Allyn Oral Temperature Probe,
REF901010 Oral Temperature Probe
Welch Allyn Oral Temperature Probe and Well Assembly for Monitors; OEM Oral 9” 02895-000 REF901010 9.0 ft/2.7 m Cord; Blue
We have years of proven service experience in selling medical apparatus and instruments. Our products are all of high quality and always have won high praise from the customers at home and abroad.
Here at CWT Technology HK Limited, we offer a wide range of quality medical equipments, accessories and repair parts including patient monitor, defibrillator machine, patient monitor printer, ECG machine, EKG machine, that is specific to your clinical capabilities and fit your needs and budget, with the quality and reliability that you would expect.
► Fitments for Welch Allyn
|Part Accessory Group||DPX|
1. Remove the wipe from the Clorox disinfecting wipes container.
2. Wipe all surfaces of the device, including the top, sides, front, rear, and bottom of the device. Use as many wipes as needed to wipe all surfaces.
3. Remove the thermometer probe and then wipe the entire probe.
4. Wipe cords, cables, and stand.
5. Discard any used wipe(s).
6. Wash your hands thoroughly.
1. Using a new Clorox disinfecting wipe, wipe down all surfaces of the device, including the top, sides, front, thermometer probe, rear, and bottom of the device.
2. Use enough wipes for all treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Reapply disinfectant as needed to keep the area visibly wet.
3. Wipe cords, cables, and stand. Make sure all wiped surfaces remain visibly wet for 4 minutes.
4. Discard any used wipe(s).
5. Wash your hands thoroughly.
► For More Details
Under normal circumstances, our new or old items usually have a three-month warranty period. That is, if you find any problem with the product you buy, you can replace or repair the machine during the warranty period. But, please take it slowly. We hope you are satisfied with our products and services and be down to earth. Moreover, we are confident that you can be satisfied because our products are of high quality. Years of sales experience enables us to deal with such problems skillfully. Customer satisfaction is our goal.
If you have other questions about Welch Allyn Oral Temperature Probe and Well Assembly for Monitors; OEM Oral 9” 02895-000 REF901010 9.0 ft/2.7 m Cord, please feel free to contact us. We are always ready to serve you.
Contact Person: Rita