China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Brand Name:||philip Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||Philip Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Li-ion Battery||Type:||1082662|
|Warranty:||90days||Input:||11.5 To 16 VDC, 18 A Max|
|Output:||19 VDC, 7.9 A Max||Power Consumption While Charging:||150W|
|Power Consumption While Not Charging:||120W||Charge Time:||Approximately 2 To 3 Hours|
|Weight:||1.5 Lbs (0.7 Kg),||Operating Temperature:||41° To 104°F (5° To 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-4° To 140°F (-20° To 60°C) Unit Only||Altitude:||Up To 10,000 Ft. (3048 M)|
1082662 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery,
Oxygen Concentrator Li-ion Battery,
Respironics Simplygo Portable Concentrator Battery
philip Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Li-ion Battery REF 1082662 Model 4ICR19 65-3 6300mAh 14.4V
► Brief Introduction
SimplyGo’s battery times vary depending on which operating mode (Pulse or Continuous Flow) is being used and which setting is selected in the operating mode. SimplyGo is designed to allow easy access to the battery so that it is easy to swap out and utilize extra batteries (sold separately) as needed. Extra batteries fit easily into the zippered pouch of the carrying case or in the handy accessories bag. Additionally, extra batteries can be charged in the external battery charger (sold separately) or in the SimplyGo device (see the “Charging the Battery with the AC Power Supply” section), allowing maximum flexibility to meet your specific battery needs.
The following shows the approximate battery durations for Pulse flow settings at 20 BPM and Continuous Flow settings when the battery is fullycharged. Your times may vary based on your activity level, the condition of the batteries, and the age of your SimplyGo device.
|Pulse Dose Setting||Continuous Flow Setting|
|3.4 Hours||3.0 Hours||2.2 Hours||1.7 Hours||1.3 Hours||1.3 Hours||2.9 Hours||1.6 Hours||0.9 Hours|
► Inserting and Removing the Batteries
1. Place your device in a well ventilated location and make sure it is turned off.
2. To remove the battery, insert your fingers into the opening in the battery handle. Steadily pull upward on the handle until the battery is released from the enclosure. Continue to lift the battery until it is entirely removed from the battery compartment. If the device has been operating, the surfaces may be warm to the touch. This is normal.
Check the battery gauge (shown below). To do so, press the white button (shown below) on the battery and watch how many LEDs light up. If the batteries are low, you can recharge them. See the Charging the Battery with AC Power Supply section.
4. To insert the battery, insert your fingers into the opening in the battery handle and grip the handle between your fingers and thumb. Position the battery over the battery compartment in the top, rear corner of the SimplyGo enclosure with your fingers pointing toward the handle. The battery compartment is shaped so that there is only one way the battery can be inserted and this will align the battery correctly.Lower the battery into its compartment until the handle contacts the equipment enclosure. Firmly push on the battery handle until it snaps into place in the enclosure top.
5. After the battery is inserted, check to make sure the battery handle is level with or slightly below the top of the plastic case.
6. Momentarily depress the Power key, and the following should occur:
If you do not see the battery symbol or the device does not turn On, the battery is not installed correctly. Re-insert the battery and make sure it snaps in place.
Customer satisfaction. Our biggest pursuit! If you have any questions about philip Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Li-ion Battery REF 1082662 Model 4ICR19 65-3 6300mAh 14.4V, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are glad to answer them.
Contact Person: Rita