China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||989803177521 Philips Goldway G And UT Series Reusable NIBP Cuff Adult GCF1203 25-35cm||Brand:||Philips|
|Part No.:||989803177521||Circumference Range:||27-35cm|
|Patient Application:||Adult||Sterile Or Non-Sterile:||Non-Sterile|
989803177521 NIBP Cuff,
CE Certified Adult NIBP Cuff,
Reusable Blood Pressure Cuff
989803177521 Philips Goldway G and UT Series Reusable NIBP Cuff Adult GCF1203 25-35cm
|Sterile or Non-Sterile||Non-Sterile|
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Cuffs
|989803177521||Reusable blood pressure cuff - adult (GCF 1203)|
|989803177531||Reusable blood pressure cuff - adult large (GCF 1204)|
|989803177511||Reusable blood pressure cuff - pediatric (GCF 1202)|
|989803177471||Reusable blood pressure interconnect tubing, 3m (10ft.)|
Instructions for Use
• Choose a suitable place for blood pressure measurement. Since normative values are generally based on this side, and for simplicity, the upper arm is preferred. Select the correct cuff when using the upper arm, taking into account the patient's cardiovascular status and the effect of the alternate site on blood pressure readings, appropriate cuff size and comfort.
• If the patient is standing, sitting or lying down, ensure that the cuff is supported so that the cuff is at the level of the patient's heart. When the cuff is not at heart level, the difference between systolic and diastolic readings due to the effect of hydrostatic pressure must be taken into account.
• Select the appropriate cuff size. Measure the patient's limb and select the appropriate cuff size based on the size indicated on the cuff or cuff packaging. If the cuff size overlaps the specified circumference, choose the larger cuff size. Accuracy depends on using the correct cuff size.
• Before use, check that the cuff, cuff tube and hoses are clean and in good condition. Replace the cuff when it ages, cracks or no longer seals properly. Do not inflate the cuff once inflated. Do not use the cuff if structural integrity is suspected.
• Examine the patient's limb before use. Do not place the cuff over areas of incomplete skin or tissue damage. Make sure the hook does not touch the skin; Contact may cause irritation.
• Palpate the artery and position the cuff so that the patient's artery is aligned with the arrow on the cuff labeled "Artery".
• Deflate the cuff and ensure that the cuff is connected to a non-invasive blood pressure monitor. Make sure the connection is secure and the hose is not kinked.
• Wrap the cuff securely around the patient's limb. The index line of the cuff must be within the area markings. Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are properly engaged so that the pressure is evenly distributed in the cuff. If the upper arm is used, place the cuff as proximally as possible.
• Proper cuff wrapping should fit tightly but still allow room for a finger between the patient and the cuff. The cuff should not be tight enough to prevent venous return between provisions.
If you're interested in 989803177521 Philips Goldway G and UT Series Reusable NIBP Cuff Adult GCF1203 25-35cm ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy