China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|3-5 working days
|T/T, Western Union，PayPal
|Monitor Patient's Health Condition,Print Electrocardiogram
|ICU, Emergency, Patient Monitor, ICU Room And Operating Room
|If We Find Non-human Damage, We Will Be Free For You To Repair Or Returned
|Limb Circumference (cm):
|Advanced Technology, High-quality Products, Attentive Service
|In Good Order
|MEANS OF TRANSPORT:
F9 Fetal Monitor Adult Cuff,
Fetal Monitor Parts Adult Cuff,
CM1203 Adult Cuff
Fetal Monitor Parts Edan F9 Fetal Monitor Adult Cuff CM1023 25cm to 35 cm Compatible Condition
► How to Apply NIBP Cuff
1. Select appropriate cuff for the patient.
2. Squeeze the cuff to discharge the air.
3. Apply the cuff to the patient; make sure that the index line is placed in the appointed range and the symbol is over the appropriate artery. If the index line is not in the appointed range, please replace for a proper one. Ensure that the cuff is not wrapped too tightly around the limb. Excessive tightness may cause discoloration and eventual ischemia of the extremities.
► Preparation for NIBP Monitoring
To obtain accurate measurements, the following operating steps need to be observed:
1. Ensure the patient position in normal use, including
2. Relax as much as possible and do not talk during the measurement.
3. Wait for five minutes until the first reading is taken.
Please roll up the sleeve and keep the patient’s arm bare or it will cause the inaccurate measurements.
1. Wrap the cuff on a bare arm.
2. Insert the cuff plug into NIBP socket on the monitor.
3. Apply the NIBP cuff to the patient‟s arm or leg following the instructions described in section
4. Connect the cuff to the air hose. The limb chosen for taking the measurement should be placed at the same level as the patient's heart. If this is not possible, correct the measurement using the formula Correcting the Measurement.
► Cleaning of NIBP Cuff
The cuff can also be machine-washed or hand-washed. Hand-washing will prolong the life of the cuff.
Remove the latex rubber bag before washing; for machine-washing, close the Velcro fastening. Allow the cuff to dry thoroughly after washing; then reinsert the rubber bag.
► Quick Details
|3-5 Working Days
|Hospital Devices; Medical Care; ICU; Medical Equipments and Accessories
► Shipping instructions
As for delivery time, we will try our best to process the orders and ship them out as soon as possible. Please be patient and keep contact with us. Generally speaking, most orders will be shipped in 3 to 5 working days and can arrive on time. However, during the busy days the shipment may be delayed over 5 working days. If you are in urgent need of your item, please be sure to confirm with us before placing your orders. To make sure the business goes smoothly, please pay special attention to it and carefully arrange your time of placing orders according to your personal needs. If your order is taking longer than expected or you want to make it clear that when it will arrive, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you out.
We seek for providing perfect service to the satisfaction of customers. Thank you for your time! If you are interested in Edan F9 Fetal Monitor Adult Cuff CM1023 25cm to 35 cm Compatible Condition, welcome to place your orders. Early order early shipment!
Contact Person: Rita