China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Place of Origin:||Japan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||OLYMPUS MAJ-901 Water Container For Endoscope Machine||Brand:||Olympus|
|Part No:||MAJ-901||Total Length:||560mm|
|Tank Outer Diameter:||65mm||Capacity:||250mL|
|Condition:||Original New||Warranty:||90 Days|
|MOQ:||One Piece||Packaging Unit:||One Piece|
Endoscope Machine Water Bottle Container,
MAJ-901 Water Container,
250ml Endoscope Machine Water Container
OLYMPUS MAJ-901 Water Container For Endoscope Machine
Installation of the water container
When using an endoscope used for water feeding via the light source, prepare the water container as shown in the “System chart” in the Appendix. Install the water container in the water container holder on the left side of the light source
|Product Name||OLYMPUS MAJ-901 Water Container For Endoscope Machine|
|Place of Origin||Japan|
This product is connected to the pressurized tube/water tube provided in the endoscope specified by our company, and the pressurized air from the air pump of the light source unit is used as the pressure source to send sterilized water to the end of the endoscope. tank.
The purpose of this product is to deliver water from the endoscope in combination with our specified light source unit and endoscope with air and water supply functions.
【Usage method, etc.】
1. Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization Clean, disinfect (or sterilize) according to the determined method.
2. Inject sterile water
(1) Pour sterilized water into the water supply tank until the specified water level is reached.
(2) Screw the cover onto the tank.
3. Connect to the scope
(1) When installing the water tank, hang the hook on the light source or the water tank receiver of the trolley designated by our company.
(2) When using the water tank, connect the installation interface within the range specified by our company.
4. Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization After use, remove the scope from the scope and clean, disinfect and sterilize in the same manner as Section 1.
Precautions for use, etc.
1. Be sure to regularly check the water tank, cover, water supply pipe, etc. for wear and damage before use, and replace if necessary.
2. Install the O-ring securely and tighten the cover. Air or water supply may not be available.
3. Do not drop the water tank or hit it hard. It is possible to damage the water tank and not be able to supply air and water.
4. Do not bend, twist or pull the tube excessively. There is a risk of damage to the pipes, making it impossible to supply air or water.
5. Be sure to hang the water tank containing the sterilizing water on the light source unit or the water tank receiver of the trolley.
6. Push the mounting base directly into the oscilloscope. Attaching the oscilloscope at a steep slope may damage the mounting base and oscilloscope base.
7. Do not forcibly bend, twist, pull or remove the water supply hose on the back of the cover. There is a risk that the water supply pipe will be damaged and no water will be supplied.
8. Follow the procedure to install and remove the mounting cover slowly and carefully. Forcibly installing or removing the oscilloscope may damage the connection part or the mounting base of the oscilloscope, resulting in failure to supply air or water.
9. Do not lower the water level of the mounting interface removed from the oscilloscope below the tank water level. 10. When using the water tank, pay attention to the sterile water level, and add sterile water if necessary. If the sterilization water level is lower than the minimum water level, water supply may not be available.
Equipment damage or malfunction
other adverse events
electric shock, infection
If you're interested in OLYMPUS MAJ-901 Water Container For Endoscope Machine ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy