China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Brand Name:||Nihon Kohden|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||NKB-301V NIHON KOHDEN Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack For TEC-7621C TEC-7631C TEC-5531C TEC-5521C TEC-5602 1350、234||Brand:||NIHON KOHDEN|
|Part No:||NKB-301V||Suitable For:||TEC-7621C TEC-7631C TEC-5531C TEC-5521C TEC-5602 1350、2340、2350、2360|
|Dimension:||45*46*115mm||Packaging Details:||1 Pack|
Nihon Kohden NKB-301V Battery Pack,12V ,2800mAh ,Nickel-metal hydride (NiMH),Rechargeable for ECG-1350/2350/TEC 5500/7700
The NKB-301V battery pack is a rechargeable battery for the TEC-5500 series, TEC-5600 series, TEC-7600 series and TEC-7700 series defibrillators, ECG-1350 and ECG-2300 series electrocardiographs.
NIHON KOHDEN Ni-MH Rechargeable battery Pack NKB-301V for TEC-7621C TEC-7631C TEC-5531C TEC-5521C EC-5602 1350,2340 2350,2360
|Suitable for||TEC-7621C TEC-7631C TEC-5531C TEC-5521C TEC-5602 1350,2340,2350,2360|
|Packaging Details||1 pack|
Alerts the user to possible injury or death associated with the use or misuse of the instrument.
Alerts the user to possible injury or problems associated with the use or misuse of the instrument, such as instrument failure, instrument failure, instrument damage, or other property damage.
• Do not perform the following operations on the battery. It can cause leaks, overheating, explosions and fires.
• Do not short-circuit the + and - poles of the battery.
• Do not throw the battery into fire or heat it.
• Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
• Do not subject the battery to strong shocks or deform it.
• Do not use batteries for unspecified tools.
• Do not charge batteries in unspecified devices.
• Do not insert the battery with the wrong polarity.
• Do not submerge or immerse the battery in water or seawater
• Test the battery once a month.
• When using a new battery, write the date of first use on the label.
• Replace the battery every year.
• If defibrillation is required during the battery test, operate the defibrillator with AC power or use another defibrillator. Do not use the battery, as the battery may be damaged or discharged.
If the battery is damaged and the contents of the battery come into contact with your skin, eyes or mouth, do not rub. Wash immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
If the battery is left inactive for a long time (about 1 year), it may overheat and cause leakage.
To keep the battery fully charged, always keep the power cord plugged into a wall outlet, even when not using a defibrillator or electrocardiograph. Otherwise, the battery may discharge and become unusable.
If you're interested in NIHON KOHDEN Ni-MH Rechargeable battery Pack NKB-301V for TEC-7621C TEC-7631C TEC-5531C TEC-5521C TEC-5602 1350,2340,2350,2360 ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy