China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Model Number:||Sabre 2400|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||Conmed Sabre 2400 Electrosurgical Machine Refurbished For Hospital||Brand:||Conmed|
|Model No:||Sabre 2400||Condition:||Used|
|Warranty:||90 Days||Dimensions:||6.75” H X 14.25” W X 21.5” L (17.1 X 36.2 X 54.6 Cm)|
|Weight:||32 Lbs (14.5 Kg)||Power Decrease:||1% Typical. Pure Cut Set To 150 Watts For 20 Seconds|
|Input Voltage:||104-127 V (rms), 50/60 Hz, Calibrated At 120 V||Input Current:||Pure Cut At 300: 7.0A Max|
Conmed Sabre 2400 Electrosurgical Machine,
6.75'' Electrosurgical Machine,
Refurbished Electrosurgical Machine
Conmed Sabre 2400 Electrosurgical Machine Refurbished For Hospital
The Sabre 2400 Electrosurgery Unit is designed to provide a wide range of electrosurgical functions in a single unit. This unit meets the needs of modern operating rooms by providing unipolar coagulation and cutting capabilities for the most demanding procedures and bipolar coagulation. The features of this tool are:
• ASPENBACKMONITOR: The Aspen Back Monitor (A.R.M.) provides an additional safety margin for patient burns at the diffusion electrode site. The resistance display shows the patient's measured resistance between the conductive contacts of the return electrode. Alternatively, staff can use this information to record high-risk patients and instruct the electrodes to lose contact with the patient. It also detects the opening or shorting of the neutral electrode. The microprocessor-controlled circuitry prevents unipolar booting of the device if the patient's resistance is unexpected and the return is inadequate.
• Insulated output circuit: This feature minimizes the possibility of burning changing body points.
• Independent Outputs – Manipulating one or both outputs sends RF power only to the active accessory.
• Circuit Redundancy – This feature, combined with a fault-tolerant design, provides high security against catastrophic failures.
• Microprocessor Control – This feature provides users with a higher level of safety and control in solid-state electrosurgery. Microprocessor programming intelligence includes accurate processing power, digital performance display, microprocessor-assisted calibration, and completeness.
Diagnosis to continuously avoid the consequences of internal errors. Internal fault isolation simplifies troubleshooting and minimizes equipment recovery time.
• Standard solidification: Unipolar solidification mode. The Sabre 2400 is highly effective in the most demanding electrosurgical applications, including underwater coagulation.
• Bipolar – The Sabre 2400's bipolar coagulation mode is optimized for efficient, fast and non-adhesive performance.
• Manual switching of bipolar operation.
• Default Settings: The Sabre 2400 has nine computer memory locations for common electrosurgical settings. Each memory stores modes, power settings, pad types, and volume settings. In addition, the Saber 2400 saves the last active configuration in a "P" memory location before shutting down. east
This is useful if you need an older Sabre2400 configuration.
• Top cover description – A brief description is printed on the front of the Sabre 2400 for immediate reference.
• Simplified Controls – Users can control all the features of the Sabre 2400 with a set of easy-to-understand controls.
The unipolar, unipolar, and bipolar coagulation cutting modes are completely independent, giving the surgeon the freedom to switch between them to free up the operating room. Staff for other tasks.
• Robust and efficient circuitry: The Sabre 2400 offers long life, low temperature, and full power operation. The ventilator must not disturb the sterile area.
• Circuit protection – Microprocessor-controlled circuit operation monitoring and shutdown, individually blown output transistors, short-circuit current transformers with thermal fuses, and bipolar circuit breakers to protect power lines enhance circuit protection. increase.
• Ease of maintenance – To minimize maintenance, the Sabre 2400 features ready-to-use, manually replaceable power transistors and microprocessor-based troubleshooting tools.
• Microprocessor-Assisted Calibration – The microprocessor-assisted calibration routine easily calibrates the Sabre2400 using state-of-the-art EEPROM memory, digital readout, and up / down buttons. The Sabre 2400 does not use selector buttons or components.
• Flexible mounting – The Sabre 2400 can be placed on the right table surface or mounted on the right trolley.
• User Friendly – Thin, front handle and trolley cable compartment make it easy to use.
|Dimensions||6.75” H x 14.25” W x 21.5” L (17.1 x 36.2 x 54.6 cm)|
|Weight||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|Power Decrease||1% Typical. Pure Cut Set to 150 watts for 20 seconds|
|Input Voltage||104-127 V (rms), 50/60 Hz, Calibrated at 120 V|
|Input Current||Pure Cut at 300: 7.0A Max|
Contact Person: Andy