China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||Part No LI241002A Mindray Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack 14.8V For VS300 Ventilator||Brand:||Philips|
|Voltage:||14.80 V||Capacitance:||5.80 A/h|
|Weight:||0.644 Kg||Suitable For:||SV300 SV350|
|Battery Run Time:||120 Min(Powered By One New Fully-charged Battery At 25℃ Ambient Temperature)|
Rechargeable Li Ion Battery Pack,
LI241002A Li Ion Battery Pack,
Li Ion Battery Pack 14.8V
Part No LI241002A Mindray Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack 14.8V For VS300 Ventilator
|Part No .||LI241002A|
|Suitable for||SV300 SV350|
Battery run time
120 min(Powered by one new fully-charged battery at 25℃ ambient temperature)
The new battery is flat and must be charged before use (refer to the charging instructions on the medical device). After initial use (or after long storage), the battery may take two to three charge / discharge cycles to reach full capacity.
When charging the battery for the first time, the medical device may indicate that charging is complete after 10-15 minutes. This is normal for rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the Mindray SV300 battery from the medical device and repeat the charging process.
It is important to condition the battery (fully discharge and then fully charge) every two to three weeks. Failure to observe this precaution can dramatically reduce battery life (this does not apply to lithium-ion batteries that do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device on battery power until it shuts down or a low battery warning appears. Then follow the instructions in the user manual to charge the battery.
If the battery is not used for a month or more, it is recommended that you remove it from the device and store it in a cool, dry and clean place. It is normal for the replacement battery to heat up during charging and discharging.
A charged replacement battery will eventually lose power if not used. Therefore, it may be necessary to charge the battery after a period of storage.
1. Use less than 40, please fully charge before long-term storage or after more than three months of storage
2. Store in a well-ventilated, dry and clean place at a temperature between 20°C and 40°C to prolong the shelf life. Self-discharge accelerates at higher temperatures.
3. Do not expose the battery to extreme temperatures, direct heat, direct sunlight, humidity and/or rain above 60°C.
1. Before using a rechargeable Li-ion battery (now referred to as a battery), please read the user manual and safety instructions carefully.
2. Do not connect positive (+) and negative (-) terminals to metal objects. And do not place the battery on metal objects, otherwise it may be a short circuit.
3. Do not remove the battery during inspection.
4. Do not heat or throw the battery into the fire.
5. Do not use batteries. Do not place near fire or anywhere else. Where the temperature can be above 60
6. Do not immerse, discard or soak the battery in water / sea water
7. Do not damage the battery: Do not puncture the battery with a sharp object like a needle. Do not hammer, foot, drop or drop to create strong vibrations. Do not disconnect or change the battery.
8. Use only batteries in the machine. Do not connect the battery directly to the cigarette lighter socket or charger.
If you're interested in Part No LI241002A Mindray Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack 14.8V For VS300 Ventilator ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy