China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||1505-8568-000 GE Original Respiratory Exhalation Valve Assembly ASSY-MSN, EXH VALVE ASSY Accessory-Ma||Brand:||GE|
|Part No:||1505-8568-000||Condition:||Original New|
|MOQ:||One Piece||Warranty:||90 Days|
|Country Of Origin:||USA||Delivery Time:||3-5 Working Days|
|Delivery Method:||DHL,UPS ,Fedex ,etc|
1505-8568-000 Patient Monitor Accessories,
MSN Patient Monitor Accessories,
Patient Monitor Respiratory Exhalation Valve
GE original Respiratory Exhalation Valve Assembly ASSY-MSN, EXH VALVE ASSY Accessory-Ma 1505-8568-000
Calibrate the exhalation valve
1. Unable to achieve a pressure of 34 cmH2O
The test indicates a fault without displaying a warning message.
• Make sure the gas supply is connected.
• Identify leaks, repair leaks. and repeat the check
2. If the pressure relief and exhalation valve tests fail and the leak rate is less than 2000, the most likely problem is that the Pexp sensor is not zero:
• Use the service app to fill 34 cmH2O until stabilization. The exhalation or safety valve is then used to relieve the pressure. The Pexp value must return to less than 2 within 250 ms.
If not, re-center and duplicate or replace the Pexp sensor.
3. If this test fails:
A. Use the Service app to verify that the flow rate produced by the FCV is at least 3 L / min. Otherwise:
• FCV calibration.
• Change FCV.
B. Remove the exhaust air flow sensor.
• If inspected Replace the respiratory flow sensor.
C. Remove the exhalation valve assembly. Make sure the voice coil core is clean and dry. Move freely and without restrictions.
D. Replace the exhalation valve assembly.
E. Replace the voice coil module.
If this check fails All ventilation modes will still be available.
Exhalation valve assembly
Exhalation valve assembly (with flow transducer)
|Exhalation valve assembly (without flow transducer)||1505-8568-000|
|6||Flow transducer (includes check valve and screen)||1505-3231-000|
WARNING: When you follow safety and infection control measures,
Discard the water traps. There may be a risk of infection.
To remove the exhalation valve assembly:
1. Disconnect the exhalation flow sensor from the exhalation valve
2. Press the latch as shown below and remove the ventilator exhalation valve assembly.
Do not remove the exhalation valve assembly without first depressing the release latch. it may damage the case
3. Remove the siphon and drain it. Be sure to hold the cup to the O-ring.
4. Lift the diaphragm lip and remove it from the exhalation valve housing. Be sure to save the buffer.
5. Before assembling or using the exhalation valve assembly, follow these steps:
• Check for cracks, discoloration, or other damage
• Replace worn parts
• Perform system checks
Connecting and removing the exhalation valve housing
The exhalation valve housing contains the exhalation flow sensor and the water manifold.
1. To install the cover, insert the cover tabs (2) into the slots (1), then press the cover into place.
• You will hear a click, then pull gently on the cover to make sure it snaps into place.
2. To remove the cover, press the latch to release the exhalation valve cover, then remove the ventilator cover.
3. Unscrew the siphon to remove it from the housing for emptying or cleaning.
If you're interested in 1505-8568-000 GE original Respiratory Exhalation Valve Assembly ASSY-MSN, EXH VALVE ASSY Accessory-Ma,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy