China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Brand Name:||Nihon Kohden|
|Model Number:||SB-901D Or SB-901DC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||SB-901D Or SB-901DC NIHON KOHDEN For ECG-1250P ECG-2110 ECG-2150 ECG Machine||Brand:||Nihon Kohden|
|Part NO .:||SB-901D Or SB-901DC||Voltage:||12V|
|Current Consumption:||6A Or Less||Battery Operation Time:||2 Hours Or More|
|Capacitor:||1950 MAh||Rechargeable Or Not:||Rechargeable|
|For Current Products:||ECG-1150/1250/1950||Packing Units:||1 Piece|
SB-901D ECG Machine Parts,
ECG-1250P ECG Machine Parts,
ECG-2150 Defibrillator Machine Parts
SB-901D Or SB-901DC NIHON KOHDEN For ECG-1250P ECG-2110 ECG-2150 ECG Machine
|Current Consumption||6A or less|
Battery operation time
|2 hours or more (when using new fully charged batteries in manual mode, 25 mm/s recording speed, 3ch and continuous recording modes). The remaining capacity of the battery can vary depending on the ambient temperature and the quality of the recorded waveform.|
|Type||Nickel-metal hydride (NiMH)|
|Rechargeable or not||Rechargeable|
|For current products||ECG-1150/1250/1950|
|Packing Units||1 pcs|
Danger: Warning of dangerous situations that could result in dangerous death or serious injury.
WARNING: WARNING warns the user of possible injury or death due to use or misuse of the device.
WARNING: WARNING warns the user of any injuries or problems that may be related to the use or misuse of the equipment, such as equipment malfunction, equipment failure, equipment damage, or other property damage.
To avoid leaks, overheating, explosions, fires, or skin burns:
• Do not subject it to strong shocks or deform the battery.
• Do not use the battery with unspecified tools.
• Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
• Do not use the battery above 40 ° C (104 ° F).
• Do not throw the battery into a fire or heat it.
Failure to do one of the following can cause battery failure, overheating, explosions, fires, and skin burns.
• Do not immerse or wet the battery in liquids.
• Do not place the battery near a heat source such as a stove.
• The battery should only be charged with the specified device. Charge the battery in the specified environment. (Charging temperature cannot exceed 40 ° C (104 ° F).)
• Do not short the + and-terminals of the battery.
• Do not charge the battery in hot places, such as near a stove or in a car in the sun.
If the battery is damaged and the contents of the battery get into your eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and see a doctor. Do not rub your eyes. Otherwise, you may lose your eyesight.
Keep the battery within the reach of the patient.
Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or in a hot place such as a car exposed to sunlight. This can lead to battery leaks, poor performance, and inoperability.
If the battery pack is damaged and the contents adhere to your skin or clothing, immediately wash it thoroughly with clean water. Otherwise, the skin may become inflamed.
Notes • Battery life may be shortened depending on the operating environment and storage environment.
• Check with the airline before carrying the battery on an airplane.
• If you wish to transport the battery by ship or plane, please consult the shipping company in advance.
If you're interested in SB-901D Or SB-901DC NIHON KOHDEN For ECG-1250P ECG-2110 ECG-2150 ECG Machine ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy