China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||LI3S200A PHILIPS Goldway GS10 GS20 G30 G40 Patient Monitor Battery 11.1V 4800mAh||Brand:||Philips|
|Part No .:||LI3S200A||Compatible Model:||GS10 GS20 G30 G40|
|Dimensions:||Dimensions 148.00 X 59.75 X 22.82mm||Weight:||332.0g / 11.71oz|
Goldway G40 Patient Monitor Battery,
LI3S200A Patient Monitor Battery,
Patient Monitor Battery 11.1V
LI3S200A PHILIPS Goldway GS10 GS20 G30 G40 patient monitor battery 11.1V 4800mAh
Battery care starts when you get a new battery and continues throughout its life. The following table lists the battery maintenance activities and when to do so.
|Activity||When to Perform|
|Perform a visual inspection||Before inserting a battery into the monitor|
|Change the battery||when received after use or if the battery is in a low state to increase work efficiency A fully discharged battery should be charged. (or almost full) as fast as possible|
|Condition the battery||Appears when the "Battery needs maintenance" symbol|
|Store the battery at 20% to 40% state of charge.||when not used for a long time.|
Lithium-ion batteries pack a lot of energy into a small package. Be careful when handling the battery. Improper or inappropriate use may cause personal injury and/or property damage.
• Do not short circuit: Take care that the terminal does not come into contact with metal or other conductive materials. during transportation and storage
• Do not crush, drop or pierce: Improper use of the machine can cause internal damage and invisible external panties.
• Do not use reverse polarity.
• Do not allow the battery to come into contact with liquids.
• Do not expose the battery to temperatures above 60°C (140°C).
• Do not try to remove the battery.
If the battery is dropped or hits a hard surface With or without visible damage: Discontinue use and dispose of the battery according to the disposal instructions.
When storing the battery, do not allow the battery terminals to come into contact with metallic objects or other conductive materials. For long-term storage of the battery, it is recommended to store it in a cool place at 15°C (60°C) and keep the charge between 20% and 40%. Storing the battery in a cool place can slow the aging process.
Batteries should not be stored at temperatures other than -20°C (-4°C) to 60°C (140°C).
Do not store the battery in direct sunlight. Stored batteries should be partially recharged to 20-40% of capacity every 6 months. It must be fully charged before use.
Note: Long-term storage of batteries in temperatures above 38 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Celsius) may significantly shorten the battery's life expectancy.
|Dimensions||148.00 x 59.75 x 22.82mm|
|Weight||332.0g / 11.71oz|
Battery Life Management
The life of a lithium-ion battery depends on the frequency and duration of use. With proper care, it has a lifespan of approximately 3 years or 500 charge/discharge cycles, whichever comes first. Also, experience shows that the cumulative stress of daily use can increase the failure rate as the battery life increases. Therefore, it is recommended that lithium-ion batteries be replaced after 3 years or 500 charge/discharge cycles. The era of lithium-ion batteries began with manufacturing. Check the manufacturing date and charge and discharge cycles.
1. Select the battery symbol on the Patient Monitor screen.
2. Select the appropriate battery eject key.
3. If necessary, select the battery eject key again to view the battery details. The date of manufacture and number of charge and discharge cycles are listed on the screen along with additional battery data.
Contact Person: Andy