China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||External Paddles For Defibrillator Innomed, Mod. Cardio-Aid-200B||Brand:||Innomed|
|Model No.:||Cardio-Aid-200B||MOQ:||One Piece|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Working Days||Delivery Method:||DHL,UPS ,Fedex ,etc|
|Payment Method:||T/T ,Paypal ,Western Union||Packaging:||Carton|
Cardio-Aid-200B External Paddles,
Defibrillator Innomed Mod External Paddles
External Paddles For Defibrillator Innomed, Mod. Cardio-Aid-200B
The right blade (Apex) contains the charge and shock key. The charging key is labeled "2" and is called "Key 2" on the screen. The shock key is marked "3" and mentioned again on the screen.
The left (sternal) plate contains a shock key labeled "3". There are also plus and minus buttons labeled "Power" and these buttons only work in manual mode. These buttons will increase or decrease the power level and the actual value can be shown on the display. If either is pressed in manual mode, the device will deactivate while charging or preparing for a discharge.
Functional test of the paddle version
1. Make sure the device is connected to the electrical network.
2. Turn on the defibrillator.
3. Connect the electrodes to a known ECG test signal.
4. Verify that the ECG bar is displayed.
5. Verify that the heart rate on the screen matches the heart rate on the simulator.
6. Connect the ECG cable to the ECG input.
7. Connect the ECG cables to a known ECG test signal.
8. Verify that the ECG bar is displayed.
9. Check that the heart rate on the screen is the same as the heart rate on the simulator.
10. Activate the "Print" button to check the ECG test signal printed by the recorder.
11. Make sure the paddle is inserted into the paddle holder.
12. Set the mode to Manual and select 360J with the blade.
13. Press the load button and wait for the "ready" signal.
14. Press both "Download" buttons at the same time.
Grades! The integrated test system compares the selected energy with the actual energy measured during discharge. The result appears on the screen and the machine prints the receipt. If discrepancies are found, an error message is displayed.
external paddles for defibrillator Innomed, mod. Cardio-Aid-200B
|Use place||Hospital Devices; Medical Care; ICU;|
|Deliver time||3-5 days|
External Paddles test.
Discharge in open air
1. Hold the paddle in the air.
2. Select and load 5J
3. Download attempt and impossible confirmation screen: "No patient contact"
4. Press Disable on Cardio-Aid®.
Delivers a 50J shock to the onboard defibrillator. The delivered energy is measured, displayed on the screen and printed out (if selected in the configuration menu). Check that the delivered energy corresponds to the selected energy and that the test result shows PASS. Approximate tolerances are listed in the table below.
1.Put the paddle on QA 45
2. Select 2J and charge
3. Verify that the tone explodes during charging and ends with a steady tone when the defibrillator is ready
Note: Make sure both paddles are connected to the built-in defi tester or external power meter (50 ohm load).
1.Select 2J and charge
2. Press one push button and then the other (one at a time) and confirm no power is supplied. Tap Disable.
Accuracy of delivered energy
Select the specified energy level and download the energy meter. Check that the supplied current is within the tolerance limits.
NOTE: The energy shock should be administered immediately after the defibrillator has entered standby mode.
Defi Ready got timeout.
1. Charge to 5J.
2. Check if the energy is available in 30s. +/- 2 sec
3. Check if Cardio-Aid® automatically deactivates.
1. Charge to 360J
2. When Ready appears, tap Disable
3. Confirm that "Disconnect" is displayed and a loading sequence can be restarted.
max. charging time on the power pack.
1. Charge to 360J
2. Check that the charging time does not exceed 7 seconds.
3. Discharge via QA 45
max. battery charging time (@ 25deg.C).
1. Unplug the power cord
2. Charge to 360J
3. Check that the charging time does not exceed 7 seconds. (usually) with a full
4. Discharge via QA 45
If you're interested in External Paddles For Defibrillator Innomed, Mod. Cardio-Aid-200B,feel free to contact us .Thank you .
Contact Person: Andy