China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Model Number:||1814 Ref Red LNC-10|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||Masimo Patient Cable||Type:||1814 Ref Red LNC-10|
|Application:||Medical Equipment,ICU,hospital Device||Warranty:||90days|
|Color:||White||Power Supply Source:||Electric|
|Rated Voltage:||110V — 240v||Product Conditions:||Running Sweetly|
|Product Characteristics:||Professional, Reliable,Functional,Durable||Post-sales Service:||In The Warranty Period And Non-human Damage Can Go To The Sale Free Of Charge For New|
|Goodness:||New And Original||Supported Languages:||English,French,Italian,Spanish,Japanese,Hindi,Portuguese,Russian,etc|
|Minimum Purchasing Quantity:||1 Pcs||Delivery Terms:||Express|
Masimo LNCS Patient Cable,
Pulse Oximeter Patient Cable
Masimo LNCS Patient Cable 1814 Ref Red LNC-10
The LNCS Patient Cable Ref Red LNC-10 have the same indications for use as the applicable sensors.The LNC Patient Cable Ref Red LNC-10 are used with Masimo LNCS® sensors. The LNC Patient Cable Ref Red LNC-10 and Masimo LNCS Sensors have been validated with Masimo SET® Rad-5® Pulse Oximeter.
• Ensure the cable is Philipilipysically intact, with no broken or frayed wires or damaged parts. Visually inspect the cable and discard if cracks or discoloration are found.
• Carefully route patient cable to reduce the possibility of patient entanglement or strangulation.
• Do not attempt to reprocess, recondition or recycle Masimo sensors or patient cables as these processes may damage the electrical components, potentially leading to patient harm.
• Masimo sensors and cables are designed for use with devices containing Masimo SET® oximetry or licensed to use Masimo sensors.
• All sensors and cables are designed for use with specific monitors. Verify the compatibility of the monitor, cable and sensor before use, otherwise degraded performance and/or patient injury can result.
• Failure to properly connect the sensor or the oximeter module to the cable will result in intermittent readings, inaccurate results, or no reading.
• To avoid damage to the cable, always hold it by the connector rather than the cable when connecting or disconnecting either end.
• Always refer to the oximeter module operator’s manual for complete instructions or additional instructions.
• To prevent damage, do not soak or immerse the sensor or cable in any liquid solution. Do not attempt to sterilize the cable or sensor.
1. Attach the LNC Patient Cable to the device
Orient the connector of the cable to mate with the connector on the patient cable connector of the Masimo SET instrument and insert.
2. Attaching the LNC Cable to the LNCS Sensor.
3. Disconnecting the LNC Cable from the LNCS Sensor
|PASSPORT 2 LT|
|Welch Allyn||PROPAQ CS|
|SPOT VITAL SIGNS LXI|
|GE Medical||PRO 300V2|
If you have any questions about Masimo LNCS Patient Cable 1814 Ref Red LNC-10, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are glad to answer them. Looking forward to receiving your early inquiry. Thanks for Your Cooperation.
Contact Person: Rita