China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|3-5 working days
|T/T, Western Union，PayPal
|Exhalation Flow Sensor V
|Philip V200 Ventilator, Exhalation Flow Sensor V
|In Good Working Condition.
|Minimum Purchasing Quantity:
Philip V200 Ventilator Monitor Parts,
PN 1001321 Ventilator Monitor Parts,
Ventilator Exhalation Flow Sensor Valve Assy
Used Philipilip Respironics V200 Ventilator Exhalation Flow Sensor Valve assy PN 1001321 Ventilator Parts
Philipilip Respironics V200 Ventilator Exhalation Flow Sensor Valve assy PN 1001321
► Brief Introduction
The exhalation valve is controlled by a stepper motor. At the beginning of an inspiration, the exhalation valve shuts to create a closed circuit and allow the patient system to pressurize. The exhalation valve opens at the beginning of exhalation, allowing system pressure to vent to atmosPhilipilipere.
The exhalation valve also regulates positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) and expiratory positive airway pressure (EPAP) levels during exhalation.
|Opens or closes the exhalation valve from 0 (fully open) to 2000 (fully closed) steps. (Although the exhalation stepper motor can be commanded to 2000 steps, a maximum of 1800 steps is displayed.)
► Theory of Operation
The exhalation filter reduces the risk of contamination or component damage due to bacteria or moisture in expired gases. The exhalation filter is housed in a heated sleeve, which reduces the relative moisture condensation in the exhalation filter, exhalation valve, and expiratory flow sensor. Exhaled gas is then vented to atmosPhilipilipere.
Follow these steps to remove the exhalation flow sensor.
1. Separate the top from the bottom enclosure.
2. Move the enclosure brace aside.
3. Cut the tie wraps that hold the exhalation flow sensor to the exhalation valve and to the EXH F/S cable.
4. Disconnect the EXH F/S cable from the exhalation flow sensor.
5. Using a 3-mm hex driver, remove the screw that holds the exhalation valve outlet port to the exhalation valve.
6. Using a 4-mm hex driver, remove the screw that holds the exhalation valve to the bottom enclosure standoff.
7. Push the flow sensor toward the vent port.
8. Wiggle the outlet port to remove it from the exhalation valve. Remove the flow sensor.
Follow these steps to install the exhalation flow sensor.
NOTE: You must install the filter heater and exhalation valve assemblies before reinstalling the exhalation flow sensor.
NOTE: It is not necessary to inspect CV4 if you are installing a new exhalation valve.
NOTE: Check valve CV4 should remain inside the exhalation valve when the outlet port is removed. If CV4 falls out, reinstall it into the exhalation valve assembly.
CAUTION: To avoid damaging the flow sensor, hand tighten only (do not tighten tie wraps with a tool).
Please kindly contact us, if you are interested in Philipilip Respironics V200 Ventilator Exhalation Flow Sensor Valve assy PN 1001321 , Thank you!
Contact Person: Rita