China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||GE DAS Board Assembly||Type:||DAS Board Assembly|
|Warranty:||90days||Applications Scenes:||Patient Monitor,|
|Key Word:||DAS Board Assembly||After-sale Service:||In The Warranty Period And Non-human Damage Can Go To The Sale Free Of Charge For New|
|Product Status:||In Good Working Condition.||Company Tenet:||Original Assembled Real Product, Quality Guarantee, Deliver On Time, Preference Price|
|Stock Status:||Stock Available||Minimum Purchasing Quantity:||1unit|
|Operating Temperature:||5°C To 40°C (41°F To 104°F)||Storage Temperature:||-20°C To 60°C (-4°F To 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity:||5 To 95% Non-condensing||Storage Humidity:||5 To 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating AtmosPhiliperic Pressure:||700 To 1060 HPa||Storage AtmosPhiliperic Pressure:||500 To 1060 HPa|
Dash2500 Patient Monitor Parts,
DAS Module Patient Monitor Parts,
DAS Board Patient Monitor Parts
GE Dash1800 Dash2500 patient monitor parameter DAS module DAS Board assembly Masi-mo and Necllor
► Brief Introduction
The DAS assembly is a field replaceable unit only. There are NO field repairs or adjustments for the DAS assembly. Please Do NOT open the DAS assembly as this breaks the isolation barrier which may result in patient death or serious injury.
► Replace DAS Board Assembly
1. Remove the recorder assembly first.
2. Remove the four screws from the rear case assembly and take out the chassis assembly.
3. Pull out the DAS assembly and replace with the new DAS assembly. There are two DAS assemblies to select: DAS assembly with Nellcorrr ® SpO2 or DAS assembly with Masi-mo® SpO2.
► Functional tests:
1. SpO2: The SpO2 sensor used depends on the screen configuration.
Nellcorrr® —SpO2 screens use a two-part assembly: DS-100A and NELL1 GE.
Masi-mo SET screens® --SpO2 use a set of interface cable and sensor.
Connect the cables before connecting them to the screen. The SpO2 reading is displayed within moments of connecting the sensor to either the SpO2 simulator or your finger.
2. Blood pressure: A blood pressure test is performed by connecting the hose and belt attached together, and then connecting them to the NIBP connector on the left side of the screen. Press the NIBP Go/Stop hard key in the foreground to start the NIBP cycle.
3. ECG: Electrocardiogram monitoring uses the formation of 3 electrodes or 5 electrodes.
3-Lead ECG connection - Connect the ECG lead connector to the ECG box cable before connecting it to the screen. The simplest way to test the functions of an electrocardiogram circuit is through the use of an electrocardiogram simulator.
5-Lead ECG connection - Connect the ECG lead connector to the ECG box cable before connecting it to the screen. The simplest way to test the functions of an electrocardiogram circuit is through the use of an electrocardiogram simulator.
4. Temperature: Connect the temperature probe with a device
Interview connection. The predictive temperature begins as soon as the probe is removed from the clipboard. Replace the sensor after the TEMP cycle is finished.
► Nellcorrr SpO2
|Range||20 to 250 bpm|
|Accuracy and tolerance||20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits|
|Low perfusion||20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits|
|Measurement range||SpO2||1 to 100%|
|Pulse rate||20 to 250 bpm|
► Masi-mo SpO2
|Range||25 to 240 bpm|
|Accuracy and motion tolerance Without motion||25 to 240 bpm ± 3 digits|
|Accuracy and motion tolerance With motion||normal Philipilipysiologic range, 25 to 240 bpm ± 5 digits|
|Measurement range||SpO2||1 to 100%|
|Pulse rate||25 to 240 bpm|
Please kindly contact us, if you are interested in GE Dash1800 Dash2500 patient monitor parameter DAS module DAS Board assembly Masi-mo and Necllor, Thank you!
Contact Person: Rita