China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Model Number:||IntelliVue MP70|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||Philip IntelliVue MP70 Patient Monitor||Type:||MP70|
|Application:||Medical Equipment,ICU,hospital Device||Warranty:||90days|
|PARAMETERS:||ECG,TEMP,RESP,NIBP,SPO2||Mode Of Transport:||Express Delivery|
|Power Specifications:||1.6 To 0.7 A||Power Consumption:||< 145 W|
|Nominal Voltage:||110V—240v||Frequency:||50/60 Hz ~|
|Supported Language:||English,French,Hindi,Portuguese,Russian,Arabic,etc||Service:||Professional Technical Team|
|Function:||Monitoring Patient's Health Condition||Apply For:||Hospital, Clinic, Hospital Room, ICU, Sickroom, Ward, Bed-ward, Inpatient Ward|
|Height:||14.17" (36 Cm)||Width:||15.95" (40.5 Cm)|
|Depth:||6.69" (17 Cm)||Max Weight:||22.05 Lbs (10 Kg)|
MP70 Used Patient Monitor,
Philip IntelliVue Used Patient Monitor
Hospital Medical Equipment Used Philipilip IntelliVue MP70 Patient Monitor
► Brief Introduction
The IntelliVue MP70 (M8007A) patient monitors integrate the display unit, with a15” color LCD display, and the data processing unit into one. Up to eight waves can be shown on thescreens, as well as the 12-Lead ECG Screen. The MP70 uses touch screen operation but may have an optional SpeedPoint.
The monitors can be connected to a Multi-Measurement Modules (MMS) and any one of the MMS extensions, and to the Flexible Module Rack (M8048A). The IntelliVue family plug-in measurement modules can be connected to its FMS module slots with plug-and-play convenience.
The MP70 has two integrated slots for plug-in modules. You can combine one each of the following modules in these slots: Pressure, Temperature, C.O., BIS, SpO2, VueLink and IntelliBridge.
Two of the same type of module cannot be used. You can also use the two-slot recorder module in the integrated slots.
► MP70 Major Parts and Keys
|Height:||14.17" (36 cm)|
|Width:||15.95" (40.5 cm)|
|Depth:||6.69" (17 cm)|
|Weight:||22.05 lbs (10 kg)|
• Intuitive user interface.
• A simple menu hierarchy allows quick access to all basic monitoring tasks.
• The screen layout is easy to adjust, allowing flexible display of measurement information.
• The Previous/Next screen function provides the ten most recently used screens, including the last three modified screens.
•The temperature, height and weight can be configured in degrees or imperial units. Pressure measurement can be displayed in kPa or mmHg format. The gas can be displayed in kPa or mmHg.
•Patient data management and table and graPhilipilip trends, high-resolution trend tracking changes and beat resolution tracking changes.
• Medication, ventilation, hemodynamics and oxygenation calculations.
• User or case-specific configuration files support fast case turnaround.
• The patented automatic alarm limit can help clinicians provide care more effectively.
• Event monitoring, including neonatal event review, to automatically detect the deterioration of the patient's condition.
• The bed-to-bed overview provides clinicians with an overview of all the beds in their care.
• Choice of input device: touch screen, speed point, trackball, mouse, keyboard or barcode reader.
• Ability to operate in wireless infrastructure.
• The graPhilipilipic measurement window shows which measurement values are measured by which device, making it easier to resolve measurement label conflicts.
• The Timers app allows you to set timers to notify you when a certain period of time has expired.
If you are interested in Used Philipilip IntelliVue MP70 Patient Monitor , welcome to place your orders.
Contact Person: Rita