China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|3-5 working days
|T/T, Western Union，PayPal
|Philip IntelliVue MP50 Patient Monitor
|English/French/Italian/Spanish/Japanese/Hindi/Portuguese And All The Other Languages.
|If We Find Non-human Damage, We Will Be Free For You To Repair Or Returned
|Specialized Engineers With 12 Years Of Experience
|Monitoring Patient's Health Condition
|ABS+PC Fireproof Materials
|Patient Monitor,medical Device
Philip IntelliVue MP50 Patient Monitor Parts,
M8085-61001 Patient Monitor Parts,
M8085-66421 ECG LED Board
Hospital Medical Parts Philipilip IntelliVue MP50 Patient Monitor Connector ECG Out/Alarm LED Board M8085-66421 M8085-61001
► Brief Introduction
The alarm system can be configured to present either the traditional HP/Agilent/Philipilip alarm sounds or sounds compliant with the IEC 60601-1-8 Standard.
Alarm limits are permanently visible on the main screen. The Alarm Limits page provides a graPhilipilipic depiction of alarm limits in relation to the currently monitored measurement values and lets you adjust alarm limits. It also lets you preview wide and narrow automatic alarm limits before you apply them.
► When an alarm limit is exceeded, it is signaled by the monitor in the following ways:
• an alarm tone sounds, graded according to severity
• an alarm message is shown on the screen, color-coded according to severity
• the numeric of the alarming measurement flashes on the screen
• alarm lamps flash for red and yellow alarms and are illuminated for technical INOPs
• the Remote Alarm Device signals the alarm visibly and audibly.
► Alarms are graded and prioritized according to severity:
• Red Alarms*** identify a potentially life threatening situation for a patient.
• Yellow Alarms** indicate conditions violating preset vital signs limits.
• Technical Alarms (INOPS) are triggered by signal quality problems, equipment malfunction or equipment disconnect.
• The Silence function allows the user to switch off alarm tones with one touch or click while retaining visual alarm messages.
All alarms can be paused indefinitely or for a period of one, two, three, five, or 10 minutes.
► Removing the ECG Out/Alarm LED Board
1 Separate the back and front half of the monitor and lay the back half of the monitor on its back.
2 Remove the flat ribbon connector of the ECG Out/Alarm LED board from the main board and remove the 3 screws that hold the board and lightpipes.
NOTE To remove the flat ribbon cables with red connectors (e.g. Navigation Point cable) simply pull directly on the cable.
3 Lift the board out to the right so the ECG out connector is pulled out of the monitor housing.
4 Pull off the light pipe holder if necessary. It is snapped in on both sides of the board.
Reassembly Note: Make sure the snaps and feet are properly hooked into the ECG Out board when reattaching the light pipe holder
► ECG Output/Marker Input (1/4” stereo Philipilipone jack with tip, ring, sleeve)
|1/4” Philipilipone each with tip, ring, sleeve
|320 to 3200
|Full Scale on Display
|3.2 V pp
|1 to 80 Hz
|ECG Output (ring):
|ECG Output (ring): <2.2 KW ±20%
ECG Output/Marker Input (tip) <2.5 kW ±20%
Thank you for your time and interest in Philipilip IntelliVue MP50 Patient Monitor Connector ECG Out/Alarm LED Board M8085-66421 M8085-61001.
"Quality assurance" is our eternal pursuit and promise. Don't be hesitant to contact us! Welcome to place your orders.
Contact Person: Rita