China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T(wire transfer), Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||Mindray BeneHeart Defibrillator D3 D6 115-006578-00 Pads Cable With Test Load||Brand:||Mindray|
|Delivery Methods:||UPS ,DHL ,Fedex ,etc||Delivery Days:||Around 5 Working Days|
|Color:||Gray||Applicated Machine:||D3 D6|
|Application:||Hospital ,Clinic ,etc||MOQ:||1 Piece|
|Condition:||New & Original|
D6 Defibrillator Machine Parts,
115-006578-00 Defibrillator Machine Parts
Mindray BeneHeart Defibrillator D3 D6 115-006578-00 Pads Cable With Test Load
The ECG monitor is a monitoring system that monitors and analyzes various Philipilipysiological parameters of the patient, and sends out an alarm when the Philipilipysiological function parameter of the patient exceeds a certain value to remind the medical staff or the patient's family to rescue. It is a monitoring system for the medical staff to diagnose , Important equipment for treatment and rescue. Monitors have different functions and different parameters, but they generally sense various Philipilipysiological changes through sensors, then amplify the information and display it in the functional module on the display. When the monitored data exceeds the set index, it will activate the alarm system and send a signal to attract the attention of medical staff.
|Item name||Mindray BeneHeart Defibrillator D3 D6 115-006578-00 Pads Cable With Test Load|
|Use place||Hospital Devices; Medical Care; ICU; Medical Equipments and Accessories|
|Deliver time||3-5 days|
The common faults, inspection methods and troubleshooting methods are as follows
1. No display at boot
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: When the instrument is turned on, there is no display on the screen and the indicator does not light; when an external power supply is connected, the battery voltage is low, and then the machine automatically shuts down; when the battery is not connected, the battery voltage is low, and then automatically shuts down, even if the machine is charged useless.
① When the instrument is not connected to AC power, check whether the 12V voltage is low. This fault alarm indicates that the output voltage detection part of the power supply board has detected a low voltage, which may be caused by a failure of the detection part of the power supply board or a failure of the output of the power supply board, or it may be caused by a failure of the back-end load circuit.
②When the battery is installed, this Philipilipenomenon indicates that the monitor is working on battery power supply and the battery power is basically used up, and the AC input is not working normally. The possible reason is: the 220V power socket itself has no electricity, or the fuse is blown.
③ When the battery is not connected, it is judged that the rechargeable battery is broken, or the battery cannot be charged due to the failure of the power board/charge control board.
Remedy: Reliably connect all connection parts, connect AC power to charge the instrument.
2. White screen, flower screen
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: There is a display when the machine is turned on, but a white screen or a blurry screen appears.
Inspection method: a white screen and a blurred screen indicate that the display screen is powered by an inverter, but the display signal of the main control board is not input. An external monitor can be connected to the VGA output port on the back of the machine. If the output is normal, the screen may be broken or the connection between the screen and the main control board may be bad; and if there is no VGA output, the main control board may be faulty.
Remedy: Replace the display or check whether the main control board wiring is stable. When there is no VGA output, the main control board needs to be replaced.
3. ECG without waveform
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: When the lead wire is connected and there is no ECG waveform, the display shows "electrode off" or "no signal receiving".
Inspection method: first check the lead mode. If it is a five-lead mode but only three-lead connection is used, there must be no waveform.
Secondly, on the premise of confirming the position of the heart electrode pads and the quality of the heart electrode pads, interchange the ECG cable with other machines to confirm whether the ECG cable is faulty, whether the cable is aging, or the pin is broken. . Thirdly, if the ECG cable failure is eliminated, the possible cause is that the "ECG signal line" on the parameter socket board is not in good contact, or the ECG board, the ECG main control board connection line, or the main control board is faulty.
Method of exclusion:
(1) Check all the external parts of the ECG lead [the three or five extension cords in contact with the human body to the corresponding three and five contact pins on the ECG plug should be connected. If the resistance is infinite, it indicates that the lead wire is open. , The lead wire should be replaced.
(2) If the ECG display waveform channel displays "No Signal Receiving", it means there is a problem with the communication between the ECG measurement module and the host. This prompt still exists after turning off and on, and you need to contact the supplier.
4. Unorganized ECG waveform
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: The ECG waveform has large interference, and the waveform is out of specification and non-standard.
(1) First of all, the interference from the signal input terminal should be eliminated, such as the patient's movement, the failure of the heart electrode, the aging of the ECG lead, and the bad contact.
(2) Set the filter mode to "Monitoring" or "Surgery", the effect will be better, because the filter bandwidth is wider in these two modes.
(3) If the waveform effect under the operation is not good, please check the zero-ground voltage, which is generally required to be within 5V. A ground wire can be pulled separately to achieve a good grounding purpose.
(4) If the grounding is not good, it may be caused by interference from the inside of the machine, such as poor ECG shielding. At this time, try to replace the accessories.
Remedy: Adjust the ECG amplitude to a suitable value, and the entire waveform can be observed.
5. ECG baseline drift
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: The baseline of the ECG scan cannot be stabilized on the display screen, sometimes drifting out of the display area.
(1) Whether the environment where the instrument is used is humid, and whether the inside of the instrument is damp;
(2) Check the quality of the electrode pads and whether the parts where the human body touches the electrode pads are cleaned.
Method of exclusion:
(1) Turn on the instrument continuously for 24 hours to drain moisture by itself.
(2) Replace good electrode pads, and clean the parts where the human body touches the electrode pads.
6. Respiratory signal is too weak
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: The respiratory waveform displayed on the screen is too weak and it is inconvenient to observe.
Inspection method: check whether the ECG electrode pads are placed correctly, the quality of the electrode pads, and whether the body contacting the electrode pads is cleaned.
Remedy: Clean the parts of the human body that touch the electrode pads, and correctly place the electrode pads of good quality.
7. ECG is interfered with by electrocautery
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: The electrosurgery is used in the operation, and the electrocardiogram interferes when the negative plate of the electrosurgery contacts the human body.
Inspection method: Whether the monitor itself and the electric knife shell are well grounded.
Remedy: Install a good grounding for the monitor and electric knife.
8. SPO2 has no value
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: During the monitoring process, there is no blood oxygen waveform and no blood oxygen value.
(1) Change a blood oxygen probe. If it doesn't work, it may be that the blood oxygen probe or the blood oxygen extension cord is faulty.
(2) Check whether the model is correct. Mindray's blood oxygen probes are mostly used by MINDRAY and Masi-mo, which are not compatible with each other.
(3) Check whether the blood oxygen probe is flashing in red. If there is no flashing, the probe component is faulty.
(4) If there is a false alarm for blood oxygen initialization, it is a failure of the blood oxygen board.
Remedy: If there is no flashing red light in the finger probe, it may be that the wire interface is in poor contact. Check the extension cord and the socket interface. In areas with cold temperatures, try not to expose the patient's arm to avoid affecting the detection effect. The blood pressure measurement and blood oxygen measurement cannot be performed on the same arm, so as not to affect the measurement due to compression of the arm.
If the blood oxygen display waveform channel displays "No signal receiving", it means that there is a problem with the communication between the blood oxygen module and the host. Please turn off and then turn on again. If this prompt still exists, you need to replace the blood oxygen board.
9. SPO2 value is low and inaccurate
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: When measuring the human blood oxygen saturation, the blood oxygen value is sometimes low and inaccurate.
(1) The first thing to ask is whether it is for a particular case or general. If it is a special case, it can be avoided as much as possible from the precautions of blood oxygen measurement, such as patient exercise, poor microcirculation, hypothermia, and excessive time.
(2) If it is common, please replace a blood oxygen probe, it may be caused by the failure of the blood oxygen probe.
(3) Check whether the blood oxygen extension cord is damaged.
Remedy: Try to keep the patient stable. Once the blood oxygen level is lost due to hand movements, it can be considered normal. If the blood oxygen extension cord is broken, replace one.
10. NIBP is under-inflated
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: The blood pressure measurement reports "cuff too loose" or the cuff is leaking, and the inflation pressure cannot be filled (below 150mmHg) and cannot be measured.
(1) There may be a real leak, such as cuffs, air ducts and various joints, which can be judged by "leak detection".
(2) The patient mode is incorrectly selected. If an adult cuff is used but the monitoring patient type uses a neonate, this alarm may occur.
Elimination method: Replace the blood pressure cuff with good quality or select the appropriate type.
11. NIBP measurement is inaccurate
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: The deviation of the measured blood pressure value is too large.
Check method: Check whether the blood pressure cuff is leaking, whether the pipe interface connected with blood pressure is leaking, or is it caused by the difference of subjective judgment with the auscultation method?
Remedy: Use NIBP calibration function. This is the only available standard for verifying the correctness of the calibration value of the NIBP module at the user's site. The standard deviation of the pressure tested by NIBP at the factory is within 8mmHg. If it exceeds, the blood pressure module needs to be replaced.
12. Module communication is abnormal
Trouble Philipilipenomenon: each module reports "communication stop", "communication error", "initialization error".
Inspection method: This Philipilipenomenon indicates that the communication between the parameter module and the main control board is abnormal. First, plug and unplug the connection line between the parameter module and the main control board. If it does not work, consider the parameter module, and then consider the failure of the main control board.
Remedy: Check whether the connection line between the parameter module and the main control board is stable, whether the parameter module is set correctly, or replace the main control board. Although various brands and models of monitors have different functions and different parameters, as long as you pay attention to frequent maintenance of the monitor during use, repair it when necessary, so that the monitor can be in the best operating state. Extend its service life.
Contact Person: Andy