China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Model Number:||Spirolog 8403735|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，PayPal|
|Product Name:||Dräger Spirolog Flow Sensor||Order Number:||8403735|
|Sensor Insert:||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) With 13 µm Platinum Wire||Temperature:||–40 To 75 °C (–40 To 167 °F)|
|AtmosPhiliperic Pressure:||115 To 1100 HPa (1.67 To 15.96 Psi)||Relative Humidity:||5 To 95 % (no Condensation)|
|Measuring Principle:||Hot-wire Anemometry||Post-sales Service:||In The Warranty Period And Non-human Damage Can Go To The Sale Free Of Charge For New|
|Goodness:||Original||Minimum Purchasing Quantity:||1 Unit|
8403735 Patient Monitor Accessories,
Flow Sensor Patient Monitor Accessories,
8403735 Flow Sensor
Ventilator Equipment Parts Dräger Spirolog Flow Sensor REF 8403735 for Evita series and Savina series ventilator
The Dräger Spirolog can be used as a flow sensor for various models of Dräger ventilators (Evita series and Savina) and anesthesia machines (Apollo, Primus, Fabius GS and Tiro, Julian, Cato, Cicero and Sulla). The Philipilipysical principle of its action is based on thermal anemometer.
The flow sensor is a hot-wire sensor used to measure the volume flow (flow) of gas in the Drager anesthesia machine and ventilator. Flow sensors are not intended for sterilization.
The Dräger Spirolog®, flow sensors use high-response hot-wire anemometer technology for fast, accurate flow measurements with minimal inhalation and expiratory flow resistance.
|B||Holding pins for measuring wires|
The measurement principle used for flow measurement is based on hot-wire wind speed measurement.
Hot-wire anemometer is a thermal measurement procedure in which the measurement line of a flow sensor is held at a constant high temperature. The higher the flow rate, the more power is required to maintain a constant high temperature. The flow rate can then be calculated based on the amount of power consumed.
To ensure normal operation, check the flow sensor for visible damage, dirt, and particles before inserting the flow sensor. Repeat this examination periodically. Replace the damaged, dirty, or non-granular flow sensor.
If the measurement line of the flow sensor continues to glow during operation, this is a sign of contamination. Reprocess or replace the flow sensor immediately.
Risk of patient injury due to flow measurement failure
Improper reprocessing and contamination (e.g. sediment or particles) can damage flow sensors:
► Manual cleaning with subsequent disinfection by immersion
1. Prepare cleaning solution in a covered container according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Dip the flow sensor into the solution without bubbles. At the beginning and end of the contact time, vigorously rotate the flow sensor in the cleaning solution at least 3 times. Make sure the cleaning solution flushes all surfaces and interior Spaces.
3. Rinse the flow sensor thoroughly in a sink filled with water (at least potable water quality) until no more detergent remains.
1. Prepare disinfectant solution according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Rotate the flow sensor repeatedly in solution. Make sure the solution flushes all surfaces and interior Spaces.
3. Rinse the flow sensor thoroughly in a tank full of water (at least potable water quality) until no disinfectant remains.
4. Check the flow sensor for visible dirt and damage (measure wires and corresponding pins). Shake off the remaining water thoroughly. Allow the flow sensor to dry completely.
► Packing and Delivery
All machines and fixtures are transported in pallets or cartons to ensure maximum safety during transportation. As an international manufacturer, we provide medical equipment worldwide and use reliable express delivery companies as the standard for insurance and tracking. For us, it is essential to provide products for you accurately, quickly and safely.
We are always committed to providing the best transportation service. Transportation depends largely on where you are, what you order and how fast you want the package to arrive. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to serve you.
How long if your warranty?
What are the features of your products?
How soon can we expect delivery?
Within 3 to 5 working days after payment.
What is your minimum quantity of the order?
If you have any questions about Dräger Spirolog Flow Sensor REF 8403735, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are glad to answer them. Looking forward to receiving your early inquiry. Thanks for Your Cooperation.
Contact Person: Rita