China World Technology Medical Equipment Service Group
|Model Number:||SET Radical-7|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Name:||Masimo SET Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter||Brand:||Masimo|
|Parameter:||Spo2,PI ,SpCO,SpMet,SPhilipb ,PVI,SPOC||Place Of Origin:||USA|
|Warranty:||90 Days||Delivery Time:||Around 5 Working Days|
Masimo SET Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter,
SPOC Pulse Oximeter
Stock Used Masimo SET Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter For Hospital
Stock Used Masimo SET Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter For Hospital
Masimo SET technology is a globally recognized pulse oximetry "gold standard" technology. Antibody movement, anti-low temperature and low perfusion, extremely high sensitivity and specificity: safe, and improve work efficiency. It is more sensitive than blood gas analysis. Its advanced nature has been confirmed by more than 100 independent and objective clinical researches
|Item name||Masimo SET Radical-7 pulse oximeter|
|Use place||hospital, laboratory|
|Deliver time||3-5 days|
Spo2,PI ,SpCO,SpMet,SPhilipilipb ,PVI,SPOC
Rical-7® Pulse Oxygen Analyzer® uses
Masimo Rainbow SET™ pulse oxygen meter with multi-functional, upgradeable monitor
Leading technology, adopting
Masimo Rainbow SET™ pulse oxygen meter, upgradeable monitor,
Adapt to constant change
For monitoring needs, the 3-in-1 device can be used as a bedside, handheld or transmission display
rechargeable battery "
4 hours battery life
Extended monitoring as a handheld device' connection options © Integrated wireless connection with 802.11 radio and Bluetooth * Intuitive user interface-
Easily navigate and configure settings using high-definition multi-touch display
Record patient data, use patient SafetyNet "* or iris gateway" and hospital EMR system
Make the interface. Visibility
Screen rotation, multi-function screen automatically adjusts device orientation
Seamlessly upgrade to root in Ro
ot The docking function on the patient monitoring and connection platform is automatic
Define the display to view the highest priority parameters of the clinical settings
Use simple gestures to move, expand or collapse parameter trends for in-depth analysis,
Configure parameters and alarm settings according to patient groups, select from pre-configured patient files
Choose between audible and visual alarms to quickly identify alarm parameters using redundant speaker systems
Newborn and infant care solutions-to help you ensure that the most vulnerable patients are protected from harm.
(1) Masimo: assist you in the best newborn and baby care.
(2) The performance tower of Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry, which can be measured under sports and low blood perfusion conditions, is called the “gold standard” in the industry. This performance and breakthrough Masimo Rainbow SET Pulse Oximetry technology can be compared with our full range of new products. The combined use of infant, infant and child sensors can help you detect and treat a variety of life-threatening diseases more accurately and confidently. Our solutions have excellent accuracy, reliability and innovation, which has made Masimo the standard for newborn and infant care in many world-class hospitals.
4. Significantly reduce the chance of retinopathy of prematurity
For preterm infants with very low birth weight, maintaining and treating blood oxygen levels is the key to preventing the damaging effects of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP). However, other pulse oximeter technologies lack the necessary sensitivity and specificity, making it impossible for clinicians to accurately determine the blood oxygen level of newborns. This problem is particularly obvious in the case of exercise and low periPhilipiliperal blood perfusion.
It has been proven that using Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry with changes in clinical practice to strictly control O2 delivery can reduce the incidence of ROP in infants at risk by 40%, while using Nellcorrr N-395 technology with the same clinical practice changes, the incidence of ROP is reduced 0%.
5. Early detection of congenital heart disease to help accelerate intervention
Among all the deaths of Deng from congenital heart disease (CHD) in the first year of life, up to 30% of the cases were not detected when they were discharged from the hospital after birth. Routine newborn Philipilipysical examinations cannot detect all CHD cases. However, due to the space and cost, additional screening with echocardiograPhilipilipy is not feasible.
Although pulse oximeter provides a potential method for screening neonatal CHD, it has been proven that only Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry has sufficient accuracy and reliability in detecting severe CHD. In fact, clinical practice has proved that Masimo SET alone can help clinicians improve the detection rate of CHD through newborn screening compared with standard newborn Philipilipysical examinations.
(1) In a recent study, Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry was applied to 40,000 newborns, and the results were compared with a group of more than 100,000 newborns who were not screened with a pulse oximeter.
(2) The definition of a positive pulse oximeter result is: SpO2 measured before the catheter (right hand) and after the catheter (any foot) are both <95%, or the difference between the two measurement results is >3%.
(3) Masimo SpO2 screening before discharge increased the CHD detection rate by 28% (from 72% to 92%). The researchers stated that in the Masimo group, “no infant died because of an undiagnosed catheter-dependent cycle,” while five infants in the control group died during the same period.
6. Achieve more timely and effective newborn resuscitation
If you try to accurately assess the oxygenation status of the newborn during delivery, time is the key factor. Therefore, Masimo has specially designed sensors and monitoring solutions that allow you to quickly and efficiently obtain the Philipilipysiological data you need without sacrificing accuracy.
When connected to a monitor that supports Masimo SET, Masimo's innovative Newbom SpO2 sensor can provide the following functions:
(1) Automatic configuration of the oximeter to obtain the fastest response time and highest sensitivity, so that you can focus on nursing patients in the first few seconds of precious time instead of configuring the monitor.
(2) Use the VelAid SofTouch hook and loop fastening strap to apply and reposition the sensor easily and quickly, even when the newborn's skin is not dry, the sensor can be applied quickly and safely.
To meet the complex needs and specific requirements of neonatal patients, Masimo provides 15 different sensors, including LNCS SofTouch NeoPt-500, which is the first non-stickable pulse oximetry designed specifically for neonates weighing less than 1 kg Instrument sensor.
7. Monitor methemoglobinemia and ensure the safety of neonates with cyanosis
MetHb monitoring: It is very difficult for clinicians to detect and monitor MetHb, but if methemoglobinemia is not treated, it will lead to developmental delays in infants. It has been proven that nitric oxide attraction (iNO) therapy, gastroenteritis, infant diarrhea, and very low birth weight can all cause MetHb to reach dangerous levels.
Masimo Rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry provides the first and only non-invasive continuous method for assessing methemoglobin levels, allowing doctors to intervene in a timely and appropriate manner.
Surveillance of infants with cyanosis: Nurses with cyanosis face unprecedented challenges. This special group of people requires pulse oximeters to accurately and reliably measure the therapy to maintain the target blood oxygen saturation at a low level. Unfortunately, the Philipilipysiological condition of newborns with cyanotic heart disease is very special, which brings optical difficulties to traditional pulse oximeters.
8. Masimo SET with Masimo Blue sensor is the only system specially designed for neonates, infants and children suffering from cyanosis. It has been verified that it has high blood oxygen saturation as low as 60%. accuracy.
Contact Person: Andy